Continent Dominating Tribes

DeletedUser

[TU] would have taken over the world by then! So only [TU] will survive. :)

DeletedUser

zaton today at 18:18
If you want me to stop attacking you need to do me a favour?

***bret farve*** today at 18:22
lol are you sure you sent that right ? it says support lmao

zaton today at 18:31
lo if thats the case then you have nothing to worry about then have you ?

***bret farve*** today at 18:32
lets say im scared lol , what is your problem ?

***bret farve*** today at 18:34
what do you need a hug lmao

zaton today at 18:34
you are currently at war with [ally]K57[/ally] I need you to join them and help them out so what do you say?

zaton today at 18:44
do you need a hug ..:)) or do you need me to translate that in another language?

***bret farve*** today at 18:44
lets see hmmm you take out and rim [player]pigdog[/player] then ill help out your friend other then that good luck :)

***bret farve*** today at 18:46
lets get one thing clear im not a kid and ill give you a run lil fella , we can help each other this time or nothing :)

zaton today at 18:50
there is no point me attacking [player]pigdog[/player] cause I don't have any friends near him that can noble him where as you if I clear you I have quiet a few guys that will just keep on farming you so what say you?

***bret farve*** today at 18:52
go ahead ill just drop my resources down to nothing and ill start attacking your friends , one by one until i clear them all :) what do you say ?

zaton today at 18:54
ok thats a good deal....:))

Be straight with me or I will launch a attack I have nothing to loose to be honest that attack I sent is a fake so don't try and get cheeky let me know what you want to do then?

My next attack will wipe your army/wall/buildings...

Hurry up let me know what you want to do then..

zaton today at 18:56
all you have to do is join K57 tribe and thats it..

***bret farve*** today at 19:00
you need to either take pigdog out , i dont care , kill his troops and drop his wall because i owe him then ill help , i wont join k57 but ill help drop them from being attacked what do you say ?

***bret farve*** today at 19:01
here

This message has been forwarded by ***bret farve***.

Seems like K57 have enlisted the help of a noob from the core...
We'll let you know when his troops are out of his village attacking our member all Core tribes and you can go noble an easy 2k village :)

DeletedUser

You forgot your [sarcasm][/sarcasm] codes.

It wasn't Sarcasm. Its realistic. They won't stop recruiting, thus they will grow past us in points at least for a short time. :icon_neutral:

If you look, they gained two members in K74 since the time of my post.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
A traitor?

War Champion, I joined your Tribe because I wanted to give it a try.
As soon as I joined your forums were dis-organized, your "leadership" was poor and your members were inactive so I left.
Now how does that make me a traitor? Now, had I been in your tribe for a day and gained Baron privileges (This is all it takes to get them) & dismissed your members and deleted your dis-organized forums then I could be called a Traitor.

As far as I'm concerned the only thing I am guilty of is Tribe Hopping but I had good reasons to leave your Tribe.
Now as soon as I left I was re-invited? Surely you'd have gotten the message that I didn't want to be in your tribe?

Now as for you declaring war on us... Well you have fun with your war, we'll just carry dodging your spear nukes & clearing out any of your members in our member's area until we have some nobles to play with, then we'll have our war.

You needn't waste your breath. War Champion is a known noob on .net.

His best account on .net is not even top 1,000.

DeletedUser

You needn't waste your breath. War Champion is a known noob on .net.

His best account on .net is not even top 1,000.

Well if someone didn't know who Champ was then I wrote that for them :)

DeletedUser

War Champ, you've been on the rim about 4 days more than me, yet I've more points than you and about triple your troop count...

Let me guess though, you don't care about troops or points?

Seems to me as if you don't care about much apart from Harry Potter?

Name: 02001-HarryPotter

DeletedUser

War Champ, you've been on the rim about 4 days more than me, yet I've more points than you and about triple your troop count...

Let me guess though, you don't care about troops or points?

Seems to me as if you don't care about much apart from Harry Potter?

Name: 02001-HarryPotter

You cant blame those potter fans, they are always clicking on that countdown to the next Harry potter film thing. Maybe he is too busy doing that? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I didn't think of that... o.0

Anyway On-topic.

K57's Dominant tribe isn't K57, its [TU], if we wanted to be top ranked by pointwhore we'd be top rank, but unlike K57 we're going the hard way to get to the top.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Fine then, W1 uk.

4 months to reach 76,246 points is no feat either.

Lemme guess, don't care about .co.uk either.

Holy crap. I just looked at your W1 uk conquers.

4 tribemates
9 barbs
1 tribeless player under 1k

That leaves you with '2' legitimate conquers in 4 months.

Please, just stop, you're only making your hole deeper.

DeletedUser

Two?

Wow, this guy has got skill, perhaps I should invite him into [TU]?

DeletedUser

K24

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 NGO 18.148 31
2 [SHH] 3.602 12
3 NOSTN 2.761 9
4 BC 2.136 10
5 ERT 1.978 10
6 ~TS2~ 1.610 5
7 KOKOT 1.543 5
8 CFC 1.451 7
9 SPQR 1.351 3
10 Wolfs 1.156 5
11 ~=SA=~ 1.107 3
12 NWA 1.106 7
13 Once 1.016 4
14 EX 985 5
15 PC 935 4
16 ~PDB~ 730 2
17 =S.A= 691 2
18 GAV 631 2
19 =LKA= 540 2
20 LaMmY 538 3

1 BaskB NGO 1.422 1 1
2 Natare NGO 1.102 1 1
3 bobetto NGO 1.094 1 1
4 zak121 NGO 802 1 1
5 Paulwynn NGO 793 1 1
6 rego NGO 790 1 1
7 Visitor NGO 756 1 1
8 Ironsie NGO 724 1 1
9 pemby5 NGO 717 1 1
10 Lord Collier NGO 673 1 1
11 madden NGO 670 1 1
12 andyk105 [SHH] 631 1 1
13 playeronehaha NGO 613 1 1
14 lord woody NGO 609 1 1
15 AirSoldier NGO 592 1 1
16 master of disharmony NGO 592 1 1
17 Djorik SPQR 581 1 1
18 Zerstörer ~=SA=~ 566 1 1
19 jacksparrot 555 1 1
20 mudfish NGO 553 1 1

So far we at NGO, are a good bit out. Although it's very early so maybe it's not dominating yet.

DeletedUser

Home!? who I think used to be AoN (NOT SURE) are great pain for Noble! I first joined the world with my cousin then our tribe merged with Troop Whores and now Lord Caceres recently found out he added some of our allies on randomly! Now look at him couldn't stay with Home!?'s average. We would have been first in the k when Home!? where behind us and now look at them 38th. Could be threat to the top 20 eventually!

DeletedUser

Home!? who I think used to be AoN (NOT SURE) are great pain for Noble! I first joined the world with my cousin then our tribe merged with Troop Whores and now Lord Caceres recently found out he added some of our allies on randomly! Now look at him couldn't stay with Home!?'s average. We would have been first in the k when Home!? where behind us and now look at them 38th. Could be threat to the top 20 eventually!

Is it just me or does erm non of this make sense?
I'm quite confused...