Continental Discussions

DeletedUser

so im just wondering what is the situation with the k33 and its surrounding area.

like who are the top tribes atm and what is their alliances and who at war with each other.

DeletedUser

so im just wondering what is the situation with the k33 and its surrounding area.

like who are the top tribes atm and what is their alliances and who at war with each other.

Theyre "surrounded" by PoR from both K34 and K43, thats all i know:/

DeletedUser

Ok changed the title to "Continental Discussions", I would like all general discussions related to specific k's to take place in one thread (this thread). I've seen this used effectively in another forum and don't see any reason why it can't work here.

DeletedUser

i hear that there is a "strong" pact in K44 with a few of the main tribes can any ne clarify if this is true or not

DeletedUser

1 FAIL 80.675 53
2 [-Rm-] 73.540 37
3 DOGS 68.184 53
4 BDW 49.196 49

HUGZ 4 LIFEZ.

DeletedUser

K34
1 E.D 44.826 46
2 PoR 23.189 10
3 Outlaw 17.495 33
4 CATCH! 15.970 10
5 K-K-T 15.812 22

K43
1 Replay 34.077 31
2 O.O 25.506 29
3 PoR 18.135 8
4 YOU 17.943 15
5 ??? 15.832 24

K44
23 PoR 12.255 4

Cool with an avarange of ca 7 players each K>.<

Storm looks good, will hopefully take the NE if not N00bs and Shots can stop them^-^

DeletedUser

Active currently pointwhoring into the top in k54.
Thats about it down here.

DeletedUser

K57, quiet... peaceful... tranquil... its like lying in a hammock on a warm summer afternoon, with the relentess faint buzz of mass recruiting emails in the nearby distance. All around the kids are quietly playing with their toy towns, completely unaware, that today is the day that i train my ponies :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ok, so you set up a tribe, then expect everyone to tell you what the situation is in your K because you can't be bothered to do some decent research? :icon_rolleyes:

Meh, at least you've provoked an interesting thread.

I've just started UK W2 in K33 where it seems S.T are currently owning it. Rank of 55, but ODA rank of 20 - pretty good for a rim tribe.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ok, so you set up a tribe, then expect everyone to tell you what the situation is in your K because you can't be bothered to do some decent research? :icon_rolleyes:

Meh, at least you've provoked an interesting thread.

I've just started UK W2 in K33 where it seems S.T are currently owning it. Rank of 55, but ODA rank of 20 - pretty good for a rim tribe.

They look decent, except their profile stating that only the 'elite' may enter when they appear to have a bunch slightly better than average members and none even bordering on 'elite'. Their top member joined 19 days ago and is 200 points shy of what my points after 19 days. Might not sound like a big gap, but must also factor that a good player on the rim will/should outpace one in the core.

DeletedUser

K42 - (My K) At the moment, nothing is happening. But what do you expect with BP still on, but no matter, I can see a tribe or 2 kicking off in the right direction.

DeletedUser3577

K42 - (My K) At the moment, nothing is happening. But what do you expect with BP still on, but no matter, I can see a tribe or 2 kicking off in the right direction.

K42 and similar such continents are where old soldiers go to die/retire in peace. Nothing more than a bunch of late starters/noobs. By no way is this a reflection on you, but nothing of note will ever happen in such parts. The true show is, and always will be, in the core :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pretty Sure K54 will explode in a huge war as there isnt a main Tribe here as yet, just two or three Large Tribes.
WhO? are merging so should be in the top 10 if merge goes 100%. Other than That WhO? has lost quite a few players because of us =P (where i got my half decent ODA lol)

Apart from that very quiet atm.

DeletedUser

K42 and similar such continents are where old soldiers go to die/retire in peace. Nothing more than a bunch of late starters/noobs. By no way is this a reflection on you, but nothing of note will ever happen in such parts. The true show is, and always will be, in the core :icon_wink:

What you say is most likely true, however, you do come across some unknown talents that can actually be better than some of the higher ranked members in the core (not saying there is).