Continents.

DeletedUser

without k's knowing where u are will become a challange in it's self.

it would cause too many problems.

DeletedUser

I noticed this very thing on .net servers, K ased mentality I mean.

Look at an early.net world map. The tribes are hardly even region based, let alone K based
topktribes.gif

Now a later world, definately K based areas
topktribes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A fair bunch of people tend to agree with the idea. Why not have a special labelled world, where it has this idea in it. It will be a trial run, and if many players agree with the settings then it could be implemented as a special world, with it's special settings like on W/27 and W/1 (.net).

I like the idea and could give a new meaning to tribal strategies, count me in on the idea.

W/27 - For allocating people to pre made tribes across the world.

W/1 - For no tribe limit.

DeletedUser

Admael, both worlds have continent based tribes. It's pretty easy to see.

P.S. Spoiler BB-Codes:
Code:
[*spoiler=Subject]Good morning[/*spoiler] without the stars.

DeletedUser

I think the problem with the continents is more a problem with other players and their idea on what to do with their tribe. Continents provide a general border and it's much easier to tell when you're stepping on another tribe's turf. Of course, these borders can be created on a world without continents, but more effort from Tribal diplomats and the like would be required and not many people want to make that kind of effort.

DeletedUser

I think this is a great idea.

People would have to use new tactics, it would be harder which is great. I like a challenge.

Even if the world was only divided up into 4 continents it would still stir things up, especially if you cant choose a starting location.
As for the newbies... who cares? Just put, World 2: Advanced so they know what they are getting themselves into.

DeletedUser

I havent read through everyones posts so, I'll applogise in advance if I'm repeating a previous post.

~I have to say I love this idea, I think it will make other look to the bigger picture, however the reason tribes focus on dominationg there own K from the start is because its a proven successfull stratagy.
I would love to see this happen, but I'm sure it wont ever, as the stats system which is used on all other worlds wouldn't apply, apart from Rank, ODA/ODD