Converting Premium?

DeletedUser414

i have a bunch of premium for the .net version of tribalwars, and i know they've done some converting in the past...

Is there a way i can get some premium transferred from .net or do i have to buy new for this server?

DeletedUser76

I'm pretty sure you can't convert them, they only way would be to give them someone on .net and they give you some on .co.uk.

Only plausable way I think.

DeletedUser

This isn't possible, as the two games are treated as 2 completely different entirities, and therefore to have premium on .co.uk, you have to buy for .co.uk, and for .net, you buy for .net

Like 12azor said, the only way is to get someone to give you some in exchange for some on .net

DeletedUser414

Thanks for your quick responses. I see what they did for the german world (as i recall it was the .net invasion team). Just as 12azor said, lizy took .net and gave them the german. (can't remember .what atm...)

Again thank you.

DeletedUser

60474_Tactical_facepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

/facepalm

Do not expect people to do the same as you, not all of us buy premium right at the beginning, for all I know it could be totally different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but it is mainly USA.

Just like .uk is mainly Britain.

This is online trafficing for net users according to the site Alexa. (couldn't be bothered remove hyperlinks)

And this is for .co.uk

I expect it will sway more in favour towards the UK over time but I find it interesting how close it is between UK, Germans and the US atm.

DeletedUser360

This is online trafficing for net users according to the site Alexa. (couldn't be bothered remove hyperlinks)

And this is for .co.uk

I expect it will sway more in favour towards the UK over time but I find it interesting how close it is between UK, Germans and the US atm.

Why are americans joining? I think on average the brittish players are better so it would be pretty cool to have a server for brittish only. But it's mainly germans and americans.

DeletedUser

Well that was a very generalized statement, I know many American players who are better than most British players.

DeletedUser

Why are americans joining? I think on average the brittish players are better so it would be pretty cool to have a server for brittish only. But it's mainly germans and americans.

Have any proof of that?

DeletedUser

You cant exactly say that germans are not better then english personally i think that germans are better no idea why its just theres so many good german players and i never the the option to play with any german players except on speed.