CORE TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ah yes, but if you dont pull in the bigger picture, how can you know? all of a sudden, all of theyre villages could be filled with defence, this would alter the war somewhat... could come from anywhere, small tribes, allied tribes, blah blah blah, what im saying is it does matter that the other tribes are mentioned, stats are stats, they mean nothing, in the end, one tribe will come out on top.

DeletedUser

If that was your fist comment on these externals then +1 Rep to you.

Exactly the point I've been trying to make :icon_cool:

Thx Toffer - I been reading all these threads for months now but getting tired of reading all this rubbish tbh.

@ Blaze, support is support it is not an aggressive attack on another tribe therefore is not a nobling stat. If you don't have good diplo to get you support then tough! It's the trategy of the attacking tribe in their attacks that count in the stats not the support. Otherwise all stats are pointless.

DeletedUser

ah yes, but if you dont pull in the bigger picture, how can you know? all of a sudden, all of theyre villages could be filled with defence, this would alter the war somewhat... could come from anywhere, small tribes, allied tribes, blah blah blah, what im saying is it does matter that the other tribes are mentioned, stats are stats, they mean nothing, in the end, one tribe will come out on top.

There are many, many other TEAM threads fo those other tribes, if the thread had been titled 'TEAM's wars' then yes I agree all tribes involved shoudl be added into stats..

Again I'll say it, if a tribe is not in the core of the world then why should there stats be added into a 'CORE talk' thread?

They are not in the core therfore do not belong in a core talk thread.

DeletedUser

doesnt matter if their added to the core stats really... only that they are mentioned as being apart of... so, if we're all agreed... stats dont matter, but we should all know that defcon are dirty little dct'rs :p

DeletedUser

doesnt matter if their added to the core stats really... only that they are mentioned as being apart of... so, if we're all agreed... stats dont matter, but we should all know that defcon are dirty little dct'rs :p

lol I dont think Defcon are even mentioned in this thread apart from what you just said........

Stats imo do matter, like you said there will be 1 tribe that prevails, but those stats could be the demise of one of the tribes.

If they are highly stacked in the favour of 1 tribe e.g. 150 to 5 villa's it could encourage other tribes to hit that failing tribe, it lowers moral for that tribe, causes argument within that tribe which in turn could lead to people being kicked/leaving.

And can lead to many other situations to leave that failing tribe in.

In all it is PnP for the winning tribe ...............

DeletedUser3227

@ Blaze. I'm not even sure you know what level you are working at :icon_confused:

OT - this whole thread is pointless if there is no consistancy who is classified as involved in the core war.

IMO- only tribes in the core should be referred to and any outer core tribes are irrelivant to the fight for the core, REGARDLESS of any attacks on core tribes that maybe going on. That's a separate war and should be seen that way.

If tribes supporting tribes are being included then you may as well add ALL tribes because any attack on 1 tribe will benefit other tribes by proxy.

well thats your opinion, thats great, pitty you didnt start this thread hey? seems eazy started it, and he started with his opinion, i guess he can post what ever stats he feels relevant. i have said this 100 times, make your own thread if you dont like it, but i guess criticizing others is easier hey?

DeletedUser

@ Blaze. I'm not even sure you know what level you are working at :icon_confused:

OT - this whole thread is pointless if there is no consistancy who is classified as involved in the core war.

IMO- only tribes in the core should be referred to and any outer core tribes are irrelivant to the fight for the core, REGARDLESS of any attacks on core tribes that maybe going on. That's a separate war and should be seen that way.

If tribes supporting tribes are being included then you may as well add ALL tribes because any attack on 1 tribe will benefit other tribes by proxy.

your opinion has been noted (scrunches it up throws in bin) but seems they are not out on the complete rim, mehh !

if the thread is pointless it would be locked (PTURNER fails dismally) on ya bike :lol:

DeletedUser

your opinion has been noted (scrunches it up throws in bin) but seems they are not out on the complete rim, mehh !

if the thread is pointless it would be locked (PTURNER fails dismally) on ya bike :lol:

They may not be on the 'rim' but there certainly not in the core

This thread would be alot better(and alot less pointless) if it was kept to core talk.

Seems 'on ya bike' is your new catch phrase........unfortunatly I'm too poor to own a bike :icon_sad:

OT- I noticed there was 1 or 2 other tribes from the core who nobled a few TEAM villa's................could this be an uprising?

DeletedUser

DeAdMaX said:
well thats your opinion, thats great, pitty you didnt start this thread hey? seems eazy started it, and he started with his opinion, i guess he can post what ever stats he feels relevant. i have said this 100 times, make your own thread if you dont like it, but i guess criticizing others is easier hey?

As i'm not involved in the Core War, but know it's impact on my tribe, i feel trying to make this thread clear would be an advantage, not a critizism.

My Bike will stay thx eazy,
ok, this is my unbiased view taken from talks with TEAM council members.
theres so much hype talk going on with relation to who is involved in the core war, so i thought it best we have a chat, lay out some who's attacking who, and conclude with a war stats chart to suit. everyone will no doubt have their version of the core war, and i hope that with everyones input we can finally have a nice easy simple grouping for a stats chart. feel free to use this as an opportunity to make your own list, but as stated this was our version of real time attacking/supporting events we know take place.

In bold, suggests to me my opinion was asked? Seems you aren't prepared to listen, as for your rejection on my opinion, very mature!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

im guess is he wanted imput on who else is attacking the core tribes. its not us who wants to be changing the stats. anyway i have opened up a thread for tribes who are attacking team. seems no1 can agree, i will just post in my thread from now on. then no1 can argue the stats we post.

DeletedUser

im guess is he wanted imput on who else is attacking the core tribes. its not us who wants to be changing the stats. anyway i have opened up a thread for tribes who are attacking team. seems no1 can agree, i will just post in my thread from now on. then no1 can argue the stats we post.

or1klx.jpg

It wont last.........

DeletedUser

p!!! really? you cant use the mature line, its too old nowadays calling someone immature, you have to make a sweet wisecrack, get people laughin at the screens and doing that stupid + rep thing. if u really cant think of anything, simple mum jokes work, though you'll get less credit for it.

DeletedUser

p!!! really? you cant use the mature line, its too old nowadays calling someone immature, you have to make a sweet wisecrack, get people laughin at the screens and doing that stupid + rep thing. if u really cant think of anything, simple mum jokes work, though you'll get less credit for it.

And an infraction as it be a personal insult, I wouldnt advise 'Your mum jokes' imo

DeletedUser

Some times the grown ups need to talk though blaze, I'm suprise how quiet the thread went. Do you think I hit the nail?

OT - so can we clear up who is in the core now, list the tribes, then ally them where they are allied, then present those stats, without non core tribes of course? I'd do it myself but is sounds like too much work..

DeletedUser

your thread is inaccurate and untrue and stop making a fool of yourself with thrash posts
yeah, easier to run ya mouth. transparent much pturner ?

DeletedUser

your thread is inaccurate and untrue and stop making a fool of yourself with thrash posts

yeah, easier to run ya mouth. transparent much pturner ?

Erm........He never said that :icon_rolleyes:

That was your backslapping partner Gixxer who said it in another thread

DeletedUser

Sorry, but that's utterly pathetic.

Where did he say that?

:|

You are one of the most unfounded, dreadful, and at times downright ridiculous posters here. Please, stop spewing buncombe with your idealized fantasies of tribes slapping each other on the back. I mean honestly? What do you expect? A tribe should be fundamentally based on teamwork, and "Back slapping" is basically a way of showing how much they work together.

TEAM have some of the poorest posters across UK2 - Nay, the entire .co.uk base, and it's posts like this that lead me to beleive this.

You seem to thing the solution to everything is "Start another thread for it HURR HURR" and if someone disagrees with you in the slightest - They're now your mortal enemy.

If an opinion is a disagreeing one, but it's on the topic of the thread, there is no need to make a new thread for it.

So, please, before you come back, lrn2forum, lrn2internet, and stop posting tripe on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Easy Az likes to get a rise, and you've just bitten big time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.