Could it be true - the world is on the cusp of change

DeletedUser9005

Well, COPORAL DUNN has a liking for me :icon_redface:

Fortunately for him, All but two of his villages are in THE/THE 1 backline, If not I'd have taken them.

Tell him to keep firing the silly nukes at me, I'm liking the ODD :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for playing tricks on people. After a long discussion where chubbs slapped my wrist, I have to admit to everyone that Lord Woodstar is actually our spy. Sorry chubbs :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I very much doubt lord woodster is the spy and Timmy is having some fun lol, i know him from ~akp~ and he has always been commited to the tribe.

DeletedUser8782

Ina ll honesty Lord woodster is the only one i have seen attacking JBOX even if his attacks are uselees and land in NB but atleast hes attacking

DeletedUser

I go away for 3 days and I return to see ~AKP~, RK and RedRum all hugging....:icon_rolleyes:

~AKP~
THE
THE1

Im just going on what I've seen so far but is there a possible coalition in the works, I do know this has been proven, but I must suggest you look at history, when do families work and coalitions?

Dont even use GOLD as an example as they had internal issues.

I must say im dissapointed by the last few days events, even if the world wasn't great competition for JBox as we control so much territory at least we could respect the enemy. Now I see you as Family tribe huggers.....why dont you add barb noblers to that list....:icon_rolleyes:

The worlds changed for the worse, but no doubt another step in Jbox's favour..:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised at how effective a family can be, when it comes to defending each other and removing a common threat :p Just look at a wolf pack :)

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised at how effective a family can be, when it comes to defending each other and removing a common threat :p Just look at a wolf pack :)

We aren't talking about Animals defending each other, we're talking about a game called Tribal Wars, if they wanted families they'd have called it Family Wars, as you can branch off a family but you can only belong to one Tribe. I've never seen a Zulu, with a group of Māori.

Family tribes lack the communication and member interest to function correctly.

You can open all the skype chats and Ingame forums you want but, they will be either:

A: Spammed

B: Die from inactivity after an initial rush of posts. Generally the threads, ''count to 100'' and ''Hello Over there'' are the lifeblood of an ingame shared forum.

Maybe a family tribe could work but it would need an enormous amount of work and effort, constant effort at that. I dont think anyone wants to offer that much free time to a tribe that will more than likely ignore it. Everyone needs to support and talk to the other tribes to set up links. It helps having an alliance first to have basic links set up. Usually even in alliances communication is poor other than through the leaders. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was just giving you an example that wasn't GOLD, but I'm thinking your annoyance may have something to do with this family being around the same size as JBOX, in villages, and in points, but having many many more people capable of operating them so 24/7 activity isn't a problem ^_^

DeletedUser6748

I was just giving you an example that wasn't GOLD, but I'm thinking your annoyance may have something to do with this family being around the same size as JBOX, in villages, and in points, but having many many more people capable of operating them so 24/7 activity isn't a problem ^_^

where did you learn to count? I think you need to look at the stats and use a calculator.

DeletedUser

Im not annoyed :lol:, just stating facts. The family is nothing to worry about I assure you, more people means more inactivty, Id rather be in a 10 man tribe than a 60 man tribe, but Id much rather a 60 man tribe than 120 players in 3 tribes.

Jbox have co's for the majority of accounts so we have no activity issues. The more people you have in your little hug happy family the more chance of leaks and of inactivty.

We have little chance of any leaks due to being together longer, most o us know each other and work well together. You need time to organise, but do you have the time? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your right I did need a calculator twould appear that the family is 2mill points smaller (which at this stage is virtually nothing, literally a top 20 player), and 36 villages bigger(making us harder to wipe out), and wouldn't your co players put JBOX to around the same size as us, which means that JBOX is too big by your own standards, and leak wise it just gives you a few days warning of the inevitable, something RAC discovered. :p

DeletedUser6748

Your right I did need a calculator twould appear that the family is 2mill points smaller (which at this stage is virtually nothing, literally a top 20 player), and 36 villages bigger(making us harder to wipe out), and wouldn't your co players put JBOX to around the same size as us, which means that JBOX is too big by your own standards, and leak wise it just gives you a few days warning of the inevitable, something RAC discovered. :p

Oh, so your including AKP in this family tribe. So when you changing your name to THE 3?

DeletedUser8782

Points and villages doesnt mean crap when we are around the same size, it all comes down to kill now, and do you honeslty think that your tribe has more skill then JBOX?

Family tribes have worked in very rare cases on .net, never actually seen a family tribe been any good on the UK servers. I personally laugh at the THE leadership for recruitng the loudmouths and making a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Reading this forum twould appear that JBOX, as with GOLD are very loud indeed, and I'm including AKP as a sibling rather than as a complete part of the family :)

DeletedUser6748

Reading this forum twould appear that JBOX, as with GOLD are very loud indeed, and I'm including AKP as a sibling rather than as a complete part of the family :)

On what basis my I ask? because you have a alliance with THE & THE 1?

DeletedUser8782

So you are admititng AKP are part of THE family, because thats what that says to me.

You guys need to make up your minds, alliance or part of the family, If you are part of the family i think Mac would really be disappointed at RK tbh

DeletedUser

Speaking of family tribes, JBOX really need to teach there academy a little more about the game. Sending nobles across the world to take barbs inside my cluster just to have me instantly take them back its not a good tactic at all...

DeletedUser

Well I'm just saying stuff to confuse people, so it may be true, or in may not. But Press.To.Play, shouldn't you know the answer already since you have at least one spy in us, or are they so hopeless they can't even give you that simple bit of information? :)