current round is poop SBD rank 1 why?

DeletedUser

RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN, all the folks in the tribe have earned my respect.

DeletedUser

well, why do you play speed rounds then. thats what normal worlds are for

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With all do respect, I work two jobs, have 5 grandkids and and a wife.

DeletedUser7502

Frank Lucas aka sir cornish you were giving it all big about rimming me this round oh well better luck next time ;)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
let me just make one thing clear shall i i dont recruite people, people ask me to join and if tribe is full they make second tribe how can that be my doing?.

There's a little thing called selective recruitment. This might come as a shock, but you don't have to send an invite to every person that asks for one. Nor do you need to suggest they make a family tribe once yours is full.

DeletedUser7502

There's a little thing called selective recruitment. This might come as a shock, but you don't have to send an invite to every person that asks for one. Nor do you need to suggest they make a family tribe once yours is full.

so where in my last part you quoted DID I EVER SAY I INVITED PEOPLE you lot need to sort your facts out i said if my tribe was full THEY go and make a SBD tribe AND I SAID HOW IS THAT MY FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DeletedUser

Frank Lucas aka sir cornish you were giving it all big about rimming me this round oh well better luck next time ;)

I am not sircornish though /facepalm

Should have rimmed the tribe they made, and put on your profile they are frauds,

/triple facepalm