current round

DeletedUser10769

2 day rounds are necessary and there are enough short rounds to play already. Stop moaning

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Its not really necessary, its only because the mods can't be assed or too busy.

Solution: Get new/more mods who have less commitments outside of the game.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
1 is the normal troop speed, but alrdy pretty fast if you have 400 speed in general

1,8 is way too fast, u wont dodge shit

DeletedUser11045

with 1.8 you cant even send constantly out all your lights

you would attack your neighbour and BOOOOM he is down

you would attack a player on the other side of the map and BOOOOOOOOOOM he is down

nice suggestion, but troop speed over 1 is not really playable and it has nothing to do with skill

DeletedUser10769

Its not really necessary, its only because the mods can't be assed or too busy.

Solution: Get new/more mods who have less commitments outside of the game.

It is necessary. The main reason why mods put on 2 day rounds is because people like them. A lot of people I know dislike short fast rounds so by having a combination of both it satisfies everyone.

DeletedUser11045

the only reason is they have to log in twice or once a day to make sure nobody uses bots and they have two wonderful dayz

nobody likes them wtf are you thinking of people

DeletedUser10769

You say nobody likes them yet people play them. I have a lot of people who play UK on Skype and many people prefer them

DeletedUser11045

if they have nothing better to do its a easy going 1st 2nd and 3rd cup for one player

trust me nobody really likes them, they just play them because they are hartzer and eat chips and pizza all day and never go out like complete idiots

Last edited by a moderator:

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
2 dayround are the same as night rounds... mods are too bad to actually mod and plan some shit rounds with 100 speed oO

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
We always have fast rounds at the weekends and long slow rounds during the start of the week, that has always been the case

DeletedUser11045

yup weekends are really good last times. would be nice if you could variate a bit with nobles mines and so. (i dont mean raised)

anyway before weekends get like some months before just continue like now!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I reeeaaaaally doubt a lot of people want to sit constantly at their computer screens for two days to have a round of "speed" .. God knows where you get the idea that this is what the people/majority want.

If you guys are really concerned about what we want then listen to the voice of the people, all I have seen are objections to these slow two day rounds and the odd person favouring them, none the less the people who do favour such rounds still play faster rounds happily and contented.

Or if it is easier, dismiss this, like most of our requests might I add; and further the failure of the game.

My two cents.

Last edited: