Current Top 20 Players - Opinions and Debates

DeletedUser

So just the mines.

So 2400x24 = 57600 res per day per villa. So 1 noble available per day without build a villa or troops. The 50% reducting came in to play 1st of April giving you a month and a half, at 50% so double nobles available. Giving you an extra 50 nobles available.Plus the excess res of 7k gives you an extra noble per 7 days or 4 per month for 3 month = 12 and 10 for half price, so +22

So in 4 months that you have hardly been around, with no farming no building up villas and no troop producion - would give you 192 nobles available but you noble 240? And there is noway just on mines before you were "inactive" you had enuf coins saved for an extra 50+ as there isnt enuf time. Plus if you were so inactive res would spill over every now and then and this would also take in to account you having to level res in villages to ensure pure coin prodution.

Yes i can see you are telling the truth now

DeletedUser6695

Its quite easy to have lots of nobles without farming, I could make 80+ before I quit and I was still nobling regularly

DeletedUser

CF look above, i took in to account every single bit of res available, with nothing but minting coins. So with no farming and just using mines you cant possibily have any more res then what it says above :S

Plz take off ur rose tinted glasses and go work it our urself if you dont agree

DeletedUser8534

Lets get back on topic eh.

Second coming you somehow seem to derail every thread so far you have been involved in. :icon_rolleyes:

There is a new worthy number 1 in this world and I for one admire his skill and tenacity along with a few other FATE players.

DeletedUser8195

I'm not arguing with you secondcoming, but it works. I just minted 5000 coins a few minutes ago, no farming involved.

I agree red, luca is a very good player. I think we need to target him :p

DeletedUser

And here is me thinking talking about the player ranked 2nd would be on-topic and debating how said player had enough nobles to noble while inactive. And also having an opinion on said players noble history and looking at wheter that rank is just a false position or a worthy position.

Ye i guess i did derail This top 20 opinions :S With my talking about a player in the top 20 lmao

DeletedUser8534

And here is me thinking talking about the player ranked 2nd would be on-topic and debating how said player had enough nobles to noble while inactive. And also having an opinion on said players noble history and looking at wheter that rank is just a false position or a worthy position.

Ye i guess i did derail This top 20 opinions :S With my talking about a player in the top 20 lmao

So going into a debate about whether JIMMY does in fact farm or not is on topic???

DeletedUser

LOL

Yes because that will then show if the player will have a big surplus of nobles and will intend on nobleing =FATE= or wheter she is running on fumes and would just provide nuke support and little villa taking, thus in term giving a future view on whetere she will keep up the pace with the rest of the top 20 or as i said slip away to a position more true of her game play.

I know my logic is sometimes hard to see and yes im playing catch up on all the people on this world, and how they play the game, for that i am sorry.

I wont bother to comment or have an opinion in future as it seems you are not really allowed one unless your kissing up to people rather then asking questions and finding out about the player and how they play the game. Altho i thort that would give a more genuine view of the "best players" rather then just say how awesome they are cos there in the top 20 and take no facts in to account.

Yup ur all awesome, the best players ever the top 20 on this world is obviously by far the greatest the world has ever seen, now lets all hold and and sing hands across the world

DeletedUser8195

Don't try and justify the hot air you've been talking.

Redfella, have a go at the top 20 opinions thing. You haven't done it in a while

DeletedUser8782

Thought you weren't gonna get roped in Glenn??? :icon_biggrin:
:icon_redface:

He's showed his worth on this world, skill wise for sure, however as for everything else, glen, I think you've forgotten a few things, this one above all

I remember that luca and i still think he is a..... well you all know what, but yet no one can deny he is a good leader or a good player, leadership could probably be debated as ade may have done most of it but anyone saying he is not a good player is a fool

DeletedUser8195

I'm a fool, so should I be saying he's not a good player? Does it work both ways?

DeletedUser

jimbo you can't really claim you're not farming anymore as i was last week for us ;P lol

thesecondcoming, in the next few weeks/month you should see a change if all goes well as we get the Jimmy White account going 100% again, ok :) anyway i need to go make troops and sort out my damn bookmarks as i deleted them accidentally on friday (hence no farming last couple days lol) xD

DeletedUser8195

Yeah, that's was what Phlipster was saying. Before you came on, no farming had been done since Olis750 first joined, and before that, I was back in start up :/ I still have the folders for it in my opera! Haha

DeletedUser

I'm Grant. 'Press.To.Play' isn't Grant I only use this forum account on UK server. I haven't shown any skill at all on this world, except from when I first started the world, but even then it was me, Miggy and Namaz. It doesn't take skill to play a slow world. You've just got to know what you're doing. Most of the top 20 are not good players at all and never will be. They've just nobled players who've quit. I've never ever timed attacks on this world.

Farm and noble people who've quit and you'll get rank 1 no problem. I don't want to waste my time doing that. I would rather play speed and destroy everyone by fighting and being rank 1 every round. If you can play .net speed or the .de speed and be rank 1 most rounds you play, then you're a decent player. I'd more than happy to fight Mrlucaboy 1v1 on speed to prove I'm a better player than him... want to have a go? Can't do it this weekend though. I'll never be rank 1 again on this world. I don't even play any slow worlds now. I just login build nukes and send attacks, then set someone to sit me.

Alot of people talk alot of crap on slow worlds, because they isn't much people can do about it as it's very hard to rim someone on a slow world. Not hard to catapult someone down though ;)

DeletedUser8782

I never claimed to be you, i know who you are and have played agaisnt you on .net speed

DeletedUser8195

Believe it or not, I have nearly won a sped world before! I had to quit though cos I needed to revise :/ lol.

You've won one too Glen! :p

DeletedUser

I'm Grant. 'Press.To.Play' isn't Grant I only use this forum account on UK server. I haven't shown any skill at all on this world, except from when I first started the world, but even then it was me, Miggy and Namaz. It doesn't take skill to play a slow world. You've just got to know what you're doing. Most of the top 20 are not good players at all and never will be. They've just nobled players who've quit. I've never ever timed attacks on this world.

Farm and noble people who've quit and you'll get rank 1 no problem. I don't want to waste my time doing that. I would rather play speed and destroy everyone by fighting and being rank 1 every round. If you can play .net speed or the .de speed and be rank 1 most rounds you play, then you're a decent player. I'd more than happy to fight Mrlucaboy 1v1 on speed to prove I'm a better player than him... want to have a go? Can't do it this weekend though. I'll never be rank 1 again on this world. I don't even play any slow worlds now. I just login build nukes and send attacks, then set someone to sit me.

Alot of people talk alot of crap on slow worlds, because they isn't much people can do about it as it's very hard to rim someone on a slow world. Not hard to catapult someone down though ;)
You know nothing about me. I fought my way to the top, just like on all the other worlds I've hit the top, and you'll see how I probably have the lowest percentage of internals in the top 20 and probably even top 40. I like playing this world, which is why I'm still here, I like leading my tribe, I like fighting, I like fighting alongside some people who I have now known from almost the start of the world, I like the idea that one day this world will be completely ours.

I totally understand why some people don't like late game, especially on slow worlds and I totally understand why some people prefer start up and speed rounds. But that's your view, I like both start-up and late game, I don't mind speed however I find it unpractical as in it requires you to be stuck in front of your computer for minimum 4 hours, and even just in the time it takes for you to go to the toilet you could easily get cleared and nobled, apart from that it doesn't suit my lifestyle, I'm active yes, however it's more that I can log in frequently rather than being able to be online for extended amounts of time. The few times I've played speed I've never managed to finish the round or get there on time which is exactly my point. The "skills" needed in speed are anyways exactly the same as in a regular world, just everything needs to be done faster as everything needs to happen within a few hours or a few days. So I would accept any challenge at some point in the future grant, just not on speed, as an hour into a round I'll probably be out of my room or something and that kind of defeats the point of a challenge ;)