Da vinci code?

DeletedUser

Don't you just hate it that, pretty much every world there is player that watches The Da Vinci Code & creates a tribe with something to do with Templar Knights?
God it's annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't mind lol.

I don't join them end of story :p

There usually gone a few months after anyway lol :p

DeletedUser

And doesn't it annoy you that every world there is a tribe with "WAR" or something as the acronym.

Or blood.

If more then anything, I'm surprised there isn't a DOW ~Dogs of War or 300 yet.

DeletedUser7431

Don't you just hate it that, pretty much every world there is player that watches The Da Vinci Code & creates a tribe with something to do with Templar Knights?
God it's annoying.

Originality is a thing of the past it seems.

DeletedUser

HeavenFox said:

Theres a tribe called 301 check it out lol.

DeletedUser

And doesn't it annoy you that every world there is a tribe with "WAR" or something as the acronym.

Or blood.

They're either funny (only a few actually are), something to do with sex, or completely unoriganal and are like the warriors of the gods and all that...

It's getting boring :|

DeletedUser

/combo-breaker :3

and meh, I miss the good old names like... NeuWar, Free World Fighters, FWOF, TheWoF...

Then again Or.D has been over-used. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser6756

i think the best tribe name i played in that actually ruled the world for 1 year :D

was AXE
Aggresivly Xterminating Enemies :D original at the time ;)

DeletedUser6695

Frick! was a good name on uk4 but mods made us changes it :|

DeletedUser

I made a tribe called Absolutely Impossible Dillemas (AIDS) on w2 purely because nobody else made any good ones nearby.

DeletedUser

NUBS!! - Every world has a tribe named Noobs or something in it. Gowd, I'm in it >.>

DeletedUser

God it's annoying.
This has been going on since long before the da vinci code became popular. I remember entire templar families on other worlds with maybe 1 tribe being decent out of the entire fam

E&S or erotic and Sexy would have been a great name on world 29 but the mods made us change it to DSL because of sexual connotations.

DeletedUser4687

nothing annoys me more than when someone names their village after something from Lord of the Rings. It screams "I'm a noob, farm me".

DeletedUser857

I quite like my tribe name: PoT (Power of Three)

^Interpret that how you will ;)

DeletedUser

I quite like my tribe name: PoT (Power of Three)

^Interpret that how you will ;)

I like it because it shows that there's only 3 members in the tribe, also meaning (if its a good tribe) they're all good players.