Dark Puppies - Where is your chew toy?

DeletedUser

Hello Dark Puppies

I know you think of yourselves as wolves, dangerous hunters of the wilderness.

But we have seen your true face, and to be honest it did not go grrrrrrr!!!! it just humped the post man's leg and ran away.

We even have a photo of you.

pink.jpg

The bottom line here is that you are being attacked by the tribes that forced even Gold to disband, I really suggest that you look for the disband tribe button fast while we leave you with some villages to run with. Those who do not heed this advice, well we have a photo of you too.

mushroom.jpg

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of RK. The opinions expressed here in no way represent those of either the governments of the USA or Libya. Although Libya may well be ruled by Michael Jackson (or is that just me?)

Terms and conditions apply.

Those terms are war!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No tribes forced Gold to disband. It was an internal issue. The attacks were annoying but weren't even touching some of our most effective members who had a tight core amongst themselves.

As far as the survivability of any particular tribe in this conflict I can't say. But the decision to disband was not based on the tribes who were fighting us. And in some cases I use "fighting" loosely. If Loom was part of that group they were "fighting" by using up our nobles as we ate through them on the West side like they weren't even defending.

DeletedUser

Awesome post Chiefy....I agree about Michael Jackson and Libya by the way..the likeness is too striking! As for the puppies....don't they put strays down?

DeletedUser8782

No tribe forced Gold to disband, imo it was inactivity that caused the fall of GOLD like it does to most tribes when they are at war

DeletedUser5582

not trolling but that pic looks like Mr. Wuffles to me?! Thought you said he was epic (in pink :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Boring stuff, if you played u.k3 and seen Mr.Chief's pet.

DeletedUser

I hope i'm not the only one here thinking that this is a pretty lame pnp...

DeletedUser

I got a bit of a smile with the pink dog. Lost respect for it with the inaccurate bluster in the middle though. The last section felt a bit canned and uninspired. I keep forgetting the bizarre fascination so much of the world outside the US seemed to have with Michael Jackson.

I'm on the fence. Leaning towards "meh".

Of course who cares what I think :)

DeletedUser

dont think any one made gold disband but i think loom was a small factor they couldnt take the core

although they prob never put 100% into loom that may of been there down fall as taking the core would of been best

DeletedUser

It would have helped if we had taken Loom out and made that our core but it was more like a work in progress. We were, and still are, steadily pushing into them. From the beginning I was scrapping with Loom, restarted several of their players pushing them back into that middle mass. Kindof created our own obstacle. They are so concentrated I'd literally run short on nobles as I pushed in.

We could take the core. Just never quite got around to it.

DeletedUser

i agree you could of but maybe other tribe ops stopped you or somethin other wars

i just think loom such a little trib e deserve some respect for holding out lol

DeletedUser

They had one good push on me. Took two of them and a backup in a courthouse filing department but they got a few villages. Aside from that we ripped them apart. They didn't hold out so much as present so many targets it was taking a while to go through them all.

Apollo made the mistake of thinking he could barb noble and stack off those to save himself. I think Fight just got overwhelmed. Most of the others never put up a real fight.

DeletedUser

I think Fight just got overwhelmed.

Mate 300 attacks is nothing from what i have had in previous uk worlds :icon_rolleyes: just ask around

Sorry i couldn't make it a much more entertaining fight between myself and gold but for some strange reason my parents believe Exam's are more important than Tribalwars (if only i got payed to play TW :icon_biggrin: )
Its a shame though

DeletedUser

Poor Pnp, at least someones posting something though :icon_rolleyes: