DEAD OR ALIVE?

DeletedUser

the UK version is pretty dead compared to the .net site.

is it worth carrying on with this, is there a stable community?

the other day it said there were 51,000+ players, and today it was 49,000?!

jus wondering if you guys think this will take off.

Cheers :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

It's alive.

It's simply enough 2 weeks since players started to join the rim, unfortunatly the rim is always more inactive so the players became much less.

DeletedUser1891

I'm sure once more worlds start opening and more people find the .co.uk version then the number will grow and grow

DeletedUser

the rim?? lol i dnt understand

"its simply enough 2 weeks"?

DeletedUser

This thread isn't neccessary. This world is still new :\

The world will fill and atm I prefer .co.uk to .net

DeletedUser

2 weeks ago the world reached the so called 'rim', actually more the 'outer core'. The rim is the edge of the world, the core is the middle of it (duh!) and the outer core is just outside of that.

2 weeks ago people started ending up on the outer core/rim. People get deleted from the world if they are inactive for 2 weeks and a lot less people are active outside of the core so the player amount decreased faster.

DeletedUser

yea its new sure, but i would have thought it would be more busy.

DeletedUser

Far less flaming here... Or maybe its our w9 roots that make us think that? >>

DeletedUser

ok its all good. jus wanted some feedback. we can all chill out now...... fact.

DeletedUser

Far less flaming here... Or maybe its our w9 roots that make us think that? >>

Have you been reading the threads on w9 lately?

The new mod is on the edge of quitting I think. :lol:

And I'm not even unbanned yet. :icon_surprised: :icon_biggrin:

But yeah, a lot less flaming here.

DeletedUser

I have, I posted. People said who are you? I was upset.

I left.

Hahaha : D

DeletedUser

Well considering how unpopular W40 and W41 has been in terms of players joining, I think we're doing good. In my opinion, the community here is 100 times better than .net.

DeletedUser

Well, it is the same old people posting again and again. But the people that constantly post are more better reading to than the ones in (.net).

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm liking the tiny community. It lacks the onslaught of complete tards you find on the .net server. Plus, it's kinda cool having only 1 world, because everyone you see(unless they are those stubborn people clinging to the hope that a new world opens up every time they log in, as you find on .net) is on the same world.

Hopefully when the community gets hopelessly huge, like the one on .net, they will open a new server for .us ;) Then we can have our tiny community again. :newpost:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm liking the tiny community. It lacks the onslaught of complete tards you find on the .net server. Plus, it's kinda cool having only 1 world, because everyone you see(unless they are those stubborn people clinging to the hope that a new world opens up every time they log in, as you find on .net) is on the same world.

Hopefully when the community gets hopelessly huge, like the one on .net, they will open a new server for .us ;) Then we can have our tiny community again. :newpost:

I hope they make an Australian server!!

DeletedUser

You never know Alex. this server might stay pretty friendly I mean at least w1 may shut before the .net flamers come rushing in C:

I like not having a thread full of people not saying "fail" to a perfectly valid statement or because the person above said "fail" they had to do it as well ^^

DeletedUser

Fail! 0/10 lol-o-lol you suckzor.

In all seriousness, this server is great, and 50,000 players in the first month is a massive achievement for any website.

DeletedUser

The only annoying this I'd say is that the first world on this website is sadly quite slow and some people may quit at 200-300 points