Death of a superpower and a come uppence?

DeletedUser

Time for some egotistical PnP magic. :icon_rolleyes: Rep if you are awesome and like awesome PnP too.

-------------------------

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

The headlines :

In shock horror, last night by some curious mishap, Urban hit the disband button, removing one of the great superpowers of the eastern hemisphere.

Players from these areas have been seen grabbing their tickets for a first-class plane ride to Bi!. At the other end, airports in Bi! were unprepared for the sudden onslaught of passengers landing at their airports.

boeing-787-dreamliner.jpg

The nature of the destruction of Urban is still being hotly pursued by the TWPress. And typically the unions, having to deal with a workload for once in their miserable lives, are threatening to strike in a dispute over pay. Guess Smile? will have to shoot them all again.

The TWPaparazzi are still hot in pursuit over Codywasnevergood but he seems to have sealed himself inside a nuclear bunker and demands more beer in exchange for information (despite the several kegs we've already got for him). Donations of beer to coax him out are gratefully accepted by Bi!.

beer1248989965.jpg

Which brings us to our next headline :

Massive alcohol shortages in Bi! continents

The mighty tribe "Beyond Imagination" has recently had to announce a SEVERE deficit of beer and other alcohol related products. Demand for alcoholic beverages has shot up by a minimum of 200%. Such record levels have never been seen by Bi! economists, who are predicting the jubiliation will last for a good few days.

Our economic correspondent Robert "Noob" +PEST-on gave his verdict :

robert-peston.jpg

[Robert Peston accent] "The economic climate here at Beyond Imagination is one of jubiliation and excessive alcohol consumption. This, coupled with the high cost of foreign donation of alcohol to a one-named "Codywasnevergood" has only served to decrease supply at a time when the tribe needs it most. Already the forests and plans of K44 and littered with the troops of Bi!, and upon interviewing some of them, they spoke of their desire for "MOAR BEER!!1!1ONE!!" and their insistence that they would resort to the brutal act of plundering and nobling the local =FATE= population in order to satisfy their demands... The situation here is tense and one of anger and..." [line cuts out unexpectedly]

We apologise for taking you away from Robert +PEST-on to bring you a related but special news bulletin :

BREAKING NEWS!!! *Big Ben Dong*

LondonNightBigBen1.jpg

Scenes of chaos lay littered amongst the forests of northern K54 today on the tense frontier between the brutally inebriated Bi! and Imperial =FATE= as Bi! troops, starved of their hourly doses of alcohol, decided to take matters into their own hands and storm forward against the hordes of =FATE=. Reports are still coming in but are unconfirmed. Special news correspondents have been dispatched to the area. Viewers may find some of the scenes disturbing (and highly egotistical).

___________________________________________________________________________________

The ever-present fortress of Smile? screamed and all those who heard it knew it was the call to arms to deliver annihilation to the enemies of Bi!

92299672.gif

The forces of Bi! marshalled beside their leader, clad in immortal fury, to deliver justice and repel those brave yet foolish enough to stand before his might.

page3-1006-full.jpg

Once upon a time, our enemies goaded us.
6th post down and further on...

Today, our enemies got what they asked for.

Reverend Revelry wrote : (To Smile?) you know where I'm at ... you know I'm a noob ... hell I even attack in nightbonus. Do us all a favour. Come get me.

Morning star tweeted : It's nearly time to test your FAITH again, I think you will find ours is Beyond Imagination.

At the crack of dawn did the mighty Bi! Titans strike hard with their iron fists. BattleAxe, morning star and the hellhound that is CerberusX.

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 7
Difference: 8

chart

Let's compare who nobled what then eh...?

Conquers list : Bi! vs =FATE=

So let's see... in the last 24 hours...

Bi! nobled :

13 villages off Reverend Revelry (so much for rank 1 eh?)
1 village off sour-kraut
1 village off mrman1

With the exception of mrman1 (i'm guessing is inactive), all other conquers were off active =FATE= players. Specifically =FATE='s largest (and until recently, the world's largest) player and one of =FATE='s most offensive players. So 14/15 conquers off active players. Not too shabby.

=FATE= nobled :

5 from cameron05
2 from F0XH0UND
1 from codywasnevergood

cameron05 and FOXHOUND are very much inactives. Cody is stuck in a nuclear bunker, we need beer to get him out. So that's 1/8 conquers off an active player. Really nice job =FATE=. Talented gameplay there. Sheesh, you even needed an army camp to take out an inactive.

It makes for an even more amusing read when the once-rank-1 Reverend Revelry would boast so avidly about how impressive his prowess was. Allow me to provide examples :

Reverend Revelry said:
"A co-played account run by this all famous "Grant" one along with the "Ego" ... and all they can do is internal."

"Come attack somebody real, LIKE ME"

"well the only thing you've [Smile?] accomplished well in this game is internal's. WELL DONE."

"Now stop being Bi! Come after someone your own size ... or is that too scary for ya?"

"I'd say cause of your love of OD points you probably stacked a villa to the hilt and asked the sitter to send all the troops. That must be why you've got such a high ODD value. Well done ... go again on the internals :p"

"I look forward to the day Ade that you can show a profit against =FATE= ... I'll admit that it'll be a very cold day in hell but something to look forward to nonetheless."

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Players: Smile?
Side 2:
Players: Reverend Revelry

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

one-hit-ko-punch-demotivational-poster-1214531102.jpg

morning star said:
The Reverend obviously didn't say his prayers. The gods of =FATE= didn't Smile? to well this morning ;)

To those of you warring the might of Bi!.

You might noble our inactives. Because that is the best you'll be able to noble. In one day Bi! have removed your brief spell as rank 1 (from merging and tribalhugging no doubt, we just got asked for invites, we didn't *merge*), and in that same day we have crippled your largest player. He doubted the might of Bi!, he doubted the might of my finest players, he dared to doubt the might of Smile?.

And now he got his come uppence.

You've been warned of what Bi! can do, how easily we can turn the tables.

So good luck =FATE=, and keep taking those inactives to bolster your stats. I'll be taking *real* targets, cheers.

I would offer a drink and a toast but we are short on alcohol. Sorry! We can still arrange nukes for you anytime, anyday!

Thank you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand goodnight! *hic* *walks off in drunken stupor*

~Adellion
Drunken Duke (really, who put this noob in charge?) of Bi!

P.S. +rep if you like this! Rep button in the bottom left corner of the post!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

man i really like your posts they are in general very entertaining, +rep

great achievement worthy of one of your elaborate posts, you took a few isolated k54 villas away from Imperial territory Bi! sure is mighty lool.

As usual any villas we take are from "inactive members of bi!"
cameron05

1d 5h

F0XH0UND

2h
well fox is still quite active , and i'm sure cam was pleading for support a few days back(would post it but im lazy:)), i'm sure the world knows the inactive is bi! speak for losing villas. so for the new members of bi! dont lose any villas or you will be kicked for inactivity.

as for cody ...............................

DeletedUser7217

You must spread some Reputation before giving to Adellion again.

D'oh. Great Pnp, I am sure FATE is with you now :D

DeletedUser

~Adellion
Drunken Duke (really, who put this noob baron in charge?) of Bi!

btw ur pnp is trash adellion u do the talkin ill do the owning as usual :lol:

Joke Reverend Revelry has been getting owned by Adellion. I've done non of the attacking except for a load of fakes. Rev DID NOT split ONE train. I don't think he's a good player at all.

Grant here btw lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, its alright, we all know Grant's an inactive noob and hey I was up till 5:30am nuking Reverend T_T :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we still haven't worked out who that is. We weren't expecting followers... :S

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: Smile?
Side 2:
Players: Reverend Revelry

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 11
Difference: 10

chart

Rank Player Points Villages
1 Smile? 1,413,673 143
2 Lindeking 1,265,666 136
3 Reverend Revelry 1,261,314 127

Oh dear oh dear oh dear... =FATE='s finest, ladies and gentlemen... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

---

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 151
Difference: 90

chart

The tide will turn soon enough...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 13
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209,689
Side 2: 98,139
Difference: 111,550

chart

A point, compare the points value of conquers. Bi! conquers are double =FATE='s in terms of points, despite a 23-13 conquer difference, which highlights that Bi! are taking larger targets such as 9k villages, whereas =FATE= are taking weaker targets which are not as good conquers off an enemy.

DeletedUser5184

How's =FATE= today talon11? I'm waiting for retaliatory incomings from me decimating your tribe.

If they can be decimated by you adellion.... :icon_rolleyes: they must be one terrible tribe :lol:

DeletedUser2154

oh that made me chuckle Ade, and yet no one offers beer.....