'DEATH Slayer' Faces Bitter Irony

DeletedUser

Lo and behold, the hero of our time and the definitive conjurer of life! The one who can vanquish our deathly fears in the ferocity of war and steel, the very DEATH Slayer himself!

TheGreatMorpheus has demonstrated his personal - and his tribe's - blatant superiority at every turn, the screams of many a DEATH player echo on his conscience, a beacon around which his members rally without fail. This beam of cleansing and revitalising light has formed the stoutest resistance this world has known thus far, tearing the seams of DEATH into mere frayed shadows of its former self, an entity now so dire, that the heroism of TheGreatMorpheus and his band of purifying warriors have only to land another blow, to notch another arrow, to slam another shield, before we live in a world without an end.

vo1le0.png

DEATH Slayer at work...

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

DeletedUser

Pushty, disband now dude.

Whilst you still have a chance to run.. quickly quicky.

DeletedUser

I fear it may be too late, perhaps I need to start turtling and delay the end.

DeletedUser6623

indecisive nubs. check me out and let me know gentle how bad i am

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10520

He is (in no particular order) thread derailer of a skill rarely seen in the western world, chief internaller to the majority of the SE tribes, tribe hopper par excellence, milestone keeper, irony unbeliever and never looks up when others makes little jokes.

On topic nice thread Pushty but hasn't The Great Morph got enough on his plate?

DeletedUser

He's doing so well he is still 40 K :icon_rolleyes:

Look at the statistics, look at his growth, look at his irrelevant ego. 40k isn't good, by any stretch of the imagination.

Seriously, your incessant idiocy made me wrestle with my phone's keyboard.

DeletedUser6623

someone nearly 15x smaller than me thinks he can take me down with 1 villa?

Now that is ambitious... i like it :lol:

DeletedUser10601

someone nearly 15x smaller than me thinks he can take me down with 1 villa?

Now that is ambitious... i like it :lol:

I am 100% certain you retired from world 11 because you were afraid I'd be taking you down with that 1 villa soon.
:icon_twisted: