Death Star's- A n00bs Guide

DeletedUser1410

A Long Long Time ago in a world Far Far away
there was and alliance that thought they could take down the Mighty Empire

The rebels got there hand on the n00by plans to make a Death Star and they started to pop up everywere!

So here we are and the rebels have started to fight back by putting death stars in the core of the enemies K's

deathstar.jpg

This you might think is a good idea, We in Hmmm! seem to think that if your going to do something, then do it right, on a big scale, send 10 nukes at a village? No, send 30

So we hit some of there Death Star's and they went Bang as we took them out

death_star.jpg

Now the Empire had a cunning plan to make something that will stop the Rebels dead in there tracks
After weeks of planning and and many a light year traveled the time was nearly upon us, but something could have put an end to this cunning plan, if it wasn't for the hard work of a the Noble Jedi called Tracey all the planning and the traveling would have come to nothing, The tireless work of the Jedi goes unnoticed and the work is a thankless one. But now the planning is over and its time to start to live as men again free men, free to do as we like to move as we want
The time is here for the Biggest Death Star ever! But no! Not a Death Star? A Death Galaxy.......

deathstar_galaxy_5.jpg

And now the Universe will see the Might of the Empire in all its Glory

Now we can see that Bigger is alway better

Respect to all

And Have fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7848

Bigger is alway better
thats wat she said ;)

but tbh thats not a noobs guide 2 deathstars
its more
TribalWars- The Hmmm? Strike back

DeletedUser1410

was thinking of that but thought it was to corny lol Not that the PnP is corny enough lol

DeletedUser

was thinking of that but thought it was to corny lol Not that the PnP is corny enough lol

Corny? Not in the slightest :D

Simply an accurate tale of the mighty Imperial forces of Hmmm? showing the rebel alliance how it is done ;) Hope we haven't knocked down the property prices in that area too much lads! :D

DeletedUser3194

I doubt CHOKE! have got one Luke Skywalker amongst their ranks, let along the seventy they'll need for these villages :lol:.

DeletedUser

No choke reply on forums, I bet the red dots look pretty for them

DeletedUser

Okay CHOKE!, all you need to do is bring your entire fleet to our positions, find a plucky A-wing pilot who is willing to crash into the bridge of our super star destroyer, thus causing it to collide with our vessel and explode, temporarily giving your fleet an advantage over ours. Whilst this is happening, a team of X-wings, A-wings and Y-wings led by the Millennium Falcon should fly into the center of our vessel, and take down the power regulator on the north tower, which will disable the shield protecting the hypermatter reactor core, which you should then destroy with proton torpedoes, which shall create a small wormhole and destroy our vessel, and distributing the remains throughout the galaxy.

Simple really :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out enjoying our closest star :icon_biggrin:

Nice PnP Ruffus though this was done last week, albeit on a smaller scale.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=map&ti0=1951&tc0=1c0ee6&ti1=2617&tc1=f2e713&zoom=1000&centrex=634&centrey=443&fill=000000

Nevertheless, these vills were gained through hard graft and coordination. Far more satisfying than having a collaborator let you in through the back door. We even had to rebuild the walls as you tried in vain to take them from us. I see all the walls on K53 are at 20....hmmm.

Anyhow, this should liven up K53 for a while. Also it might liven up this dreary forum as there has been a lack of the usual crowing about the stats of late:

Side 1:
Tribes: CHOKE!
Side 2:
Tribes: Hmmm?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 60
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 824,154
Side 2: 572,878
Difference: 251,276

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5851

Nevertheless, these vills were gained through hard graft and coordination. Far more satisfying than having a collaborator let you in through the back door. We even had to rebuild the walls as you tried in vain to take them from us. I see all the walls on K53 are at 20....hmmm.

Erm Hard graft and coordination? surely they are mostly a single player who joined on the 13th of this month and the rest were barbs?

Hardly hard work to recruit a player and then take out some barbs my friend, i will hand it to you though... you fellas take a mean barb :lol:

DeletedUser

Fair dues to Ruffus and co. for their latest shining galaxy in an otherwise boring Star Wars map. George Lucas would have been proud. I'm advised that not a single Imperial spearman was harmed in this production. Though it marks another sorry chapter in the rise and fall of the Chop barb-munchers. It remains to be seen whether The Empire can live up to the fine traditions of their latest collaborators. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gav, you took the words right out of my mouth. I cannot possibly imagine how much effort would have to be put into recruiting someone and nobling some barbs. It's staggering. Also, despite the fact your tribes obsession with deathstars instead of supporting its frontline was what lead to the fall of Jenada, you still haven't seemed to learn that it will not work. I cannot understand why you still think nobling barbs behind our frontlines is any use to you. It is beyond me.

Surely you can sympathise with CHOP!!, as your tribe was also stabbed in the back by CLOAK over the merge. As you had had a longer working relationship however, it would be easier for you to forgive them for it, unlike those who remained in CHOP!! who were not as close with them and had no incentive to do so.

Although given the amount of support your tribe has been giving to CHOKE! during the Hmmm? war, and the fact they have given you nothing for your war against ALO, seems a rather poor way to treat ones allies in my opinion. I wonder how they will let you guys down next ...

DeletedUser1410

Thats easy?
When they can't move on Hmmm? anymore and they see the front line getting closer and closer to there core they can only do one of two things
Declare on Cruz or merge with them lol
And you've tried the merge bit and that fell through

DeletedUser6695

Wait is that the tribe I was in? I think it was :p

You're lucky I quit Ruffy
:icon_wink: