Death to Fenix

DeletedUser

Support rule is nothing special, on a normal world you just time a noble retake after the last noble and before the support arrives, so its down to who is the better timer either way a skilled defender with minimal troops can rip an opp in half, but the key word is he has to be skilled, on previous worlds just super stack n go to sleep, you want to tell me that's harder than sniping/timed retakes/support organisation/keeping path ways clear/categorizing the whole opp to work out their plan and what you need to do in every vill to stop it.

Me thinks firing 500,000 troops in going for a for a pint is far more weightened in benefits for the defender.

Could you care to list any benefits the defender has on this world that a good attacker wouldn't thwart on on another world?

I see your point :D

I think it's more of the fact I am currently playing with a very poor attacker, I won't mention names but a few know who I am talking about as they have been getting the reports :p

DeletedUser4753

Perhaps jay, ive always considered the setting here well, its perfect for me, im a lazy farmer but a very good timer, and being that this world give a few more options to smaller fighting the bigger, ie its more how you use the troops than how many you have.

So whilst your still about, what the actual quality of xprd and nation as a whole, im sure youve seen and heard a lot out thier hits.
we've seen the stats, but how do you rate nation and xprd as attacking tribes, im curios n makes for good reading :)

DeletedUser4342

Perhaps jay, ive always considered the setting here well, its perfect for me, im a lazy farmer but a very good timer, and being that this world give a few more options to smaller fighting the bigger, ie its more how you use the troops than how many you have.

So whilst your still about, what the actual quality of xprd and nation as a whole, im sure youve seen and heard a lot out thier hits.
we've seen the stats, but how do you rate nation and xprd as attacking tribes, im curios n makes for good reading :)

Review would be good but i think i know what is coming,as have seen the stats,and tbh loosing a villa aint a good thing,especially when you dont know its even happened :(

DeletedUser

Not many will like my review... Nations side but will do one very soon, quite busy at the min.

I will be has honest as possible and not byist in any way, but there are serious issues. My prim has ended but is there a way for me to post reports on external etc.. May prove what I say more as some is unbelievable and even myself saying it even I think it looks byist but a few have already been forwarded reports and the fact I nobled a village and did it with near nothing says a lot to...

DeletedUser

Review would be good but i think i know what is coming,as have seen the stats,and tbh loosing a villa aint a good thing,especially when you dont know its even happened :(

Erm yes you prob do !

I haven't been on much what I have seen isn't good for nations but goi to go through all reports and be as fair as possible

DeletedUser

Well done jay, you are quite the pro, you took a village from me with 150 HC because I was too lazy to send support to it after seeing how FENIX fell apart... you must feel real proud. For someone who is so inactive you have an awful lot of time to slag me off to other people... but hey, if it brings you that much joy then allow me to do your job for you and say what an awful player I am.

DeletedUser4753

Lol can't comment to on your's n jay's skirmish's or jay's activity.

but really! --> "because I was too lazy to send support to it"

So you see incomings, you tag them as noble, you find available troops, you then decide "actually im don't have the urge willing me on to send these troops to defend, im just feeling a tad lethargic thats all".

Are you for real!

DeletedUser

mate, to be quite honest, yea. If it was a proper war with a large tribe, I would have checked my phone in the morning or my co would have done, but I was asleep and wasn't waking up for a retake which made no difference to me really. I guess my priorities are all wrong.

DeletedUser4753

Its the seriousness i don't get, i did the exact same, tmn were attacking us in force so figured last thing they expect is a short range noble attempt, i got said vill and stacked before it could be retaken and took said vill with like 500 axes in total.

You know what me and the tmn fella both did??? laughed about it, i couldnt believe it worked, they thought thats the last thing id be doing mid tmn opp, a funny situation that 2 enemies can chuckle about n vouge for over dramatic revenge.

Why some people cannot see the funny side of the situation n put their hands up n say "ooooo ya sneaky twat didn't expect that" is beyond me.

Too many people trying to defend ego's and reputations and not enough lol'z, ima send my tw hippy friend here. (yes Ive acquired a tw hippy friend) ;)

DeletedUser

Honestly, I'm not trying to defend my reputation because I don't have much to defend. This the first world i have played and I still ask for advice from people in my tribe since I am still learning. I never claimed to be a pro and to be honest wouldn't be here if it wasn't for vortex.popescu saving me back when i had 2 villages and didn't even think farming was important lol. Just didn't like being slagged off behind my back by Jay to my own tribe members. But you are right at the end of the day, it is lol'z, I shouldn't have bothered messaging on here, its a game :)

DeletedUser4753

Nothing at all wrong with being new to the game in fact I think its great that you come here n post, just if if jay is that sort of character (not saying he is) don't drop to his level, you know in the grand scheme of things you are playing a jay is not so you have nothing to defend, just be nice to see the brighter side to things sometimes that's all :)
(Now I really am sounding hippyish :/ )

DeletedUser

I had a good laugh with u about it well tried until I got the odd message from u saying I could never take a village from u...

Then I was ignored never had a mail since I pointed it out. Gave u plenty of advice the last few days loads. Take a leaf out of benf books he needed a few tips and took them well was thankful actually, n learnt a few tricks. As for my activity as most know including enemies I was inactive for a while and before the war started, like I told u you were just unlucky I poped on when I did. Then attacking same time everyday doing pointless attacks that got u know where wasting nuke after nuke after nuke and still not doing anything productive I was off again. U made some progress I come back noble a village... Off again then u take forever but take them back eventually, after finding out Aiden and mark claimed my 008 I pulled troops back.... Hell I even told u where I was supporting from.

As for the review it will come sometime today not been through much reports but have received my god knows what number warning now... If no comment in the above is illegal I shall be able to post :p

DeletedUser

Hold on !! I new I didn't I never once named u Quickshot u just did that

DeletedUser

Oh my bad 25.10.12,

I did mention u but not exactly in a bad way ! If anything I just said it was an easy take for me u blown this a little out of proportion. Smile it's only a game no insults intended, and criticism is a good thing u can't denie I hv tried to help u I hv given a lot of advice out to players who have attacked me very poorly all hv been great full (except u) then used my advice against me :p (kind of the point) some even requested I co played but that's a tribe choice first not up to me, I only consider if cleared with councils first. So no insults intended to u quick and like I hv already said to u many a time need advice am happy to give it, all got to learn somewhere !