DEATH VS ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Well I have declared war on death 3 mil vs 110 lets see how long i last. Receiving attacks like this is hard to defend against:

note: I will be gone in 3 weeks :icon_biggrin: & i didnt get hacked :lol:

I thinks its 4-0 to me :lol:

Side 1:
Players: davec25
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,357
Side 2: 0
Difference: 39,357

chart

DeletedUser

Its no fair I have 90% def in transit and i still owning

Side 1:
Players: davec25
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH, Rev

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,596
Side 2: 29,498
Difference: 28,098

chart

DeletedUser8825

Now whos owning you noob lol, what happened get bored again??

DeletedUser8782

I have to say its such an achievement that Death the rank2 tribe is beating 1 player, well done death you keep doing what your doing and maybe you will beat TFF :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have to say its such an achievement that Death the rank2 tribe is beating 1 player, well done death you keep doing what your doing and maybe you will beat TFF :icon_rolleyes:

Right, I couldn't agree more...personally think Mitch needs a head check..but to come off the way he did, he deserves what ever he gets...and in this case, he's been shown the door.

I'm just glad we can refocus our efforts on the bigger issues at hand.

DeletedUser8825

Well what an absolute pointless act that was :icon_rolleyes: to get an acc in DEATH and then jus lay down and roll over like a puppy:lol:
I must say the mighty mitch even recruited a player for the acc cos he couldn't handle it by himself, and what a mistake that turned out to be:icon_redface:
Imo if you manage to breach the enemy at least put up a fight or have the balls to follow it through.
Ps my up most respect to zzdan, you know why:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I took the account the lolz...Death are bad with a few very good techniques but mainly full of D whores and D needing beggars. When i was online splitting your trains via cancellations - just lol. But yeah i gave it someone else as i couldnt be asked oh well! :D

DeletedUser8782

I took the account the lolz...Death are bad with a few very good techniques but mainly full of D whores and D needing beggars. When i was online splitting your trains via cancellations - just lol. But yeah i gave it someone else as i couldnt be asked oh well! :D

Should have gave it me >.<

DeletedUser

lol brag about taking a few death villages and then when you get Pwned, you can't be bothered...
and like your an expert in tribes? Who's gonna listen to a trolling mutt like yourself?

You obviously are an expert at finding co players that's for sure...Yeesh, you take an account, and then give it right back...you gave us 2-3 days of fun before you called it quits..."Grow some" if your gonna Declare on a tribe. So you sniped a train...basic skills, but can you pass 3rd grade spelling if asked? From what I saw, all you did was throw a bunch of defense in a village and hope for the best...a few nukes later your defense was gone and the village was taken. Not gonna be able to snipe anything when your defense has been handled. You call us D Whores, but that's all you did too!

Now bask in the glory that all of your nukes/Spear Nukes are heading towards the very folks you tried to get sitters from.

Nice work Mitch!

-Ach

DeletedUser

Wow...I D whore...Wow! Lol my original account had a 2:1 on average death is lucky to have a 4:1. I logged on twice a day for around 20-30 mins as i dont CARE. I have a life...But its clear you are deeply concerned. I gave it to someone else as someone recommended it too me as they wanted it to go on. But, I'm sure if i Did have the D and was active it would take you 3 months plus to take half the vills at least.

Anyways i call quits now...As its just pointsless as you cant take on a player that logs on twice a day and need one to send out all D. One thing when there is no limit on nobles in this world its hard to snipe >25ms trains but then u peoples sent out 1 secounds lollllz

Try to have fun, dont get all personal m8. There is a world out there

*Claps*

DeletedUser

This has runs its course now. Keep any personal stuff for the forum mail or igm systems.

From what i see the player who declared is no longer on the account, and therefore this is not needed.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.