Declaration on -ODA-

• Thread starter DeletedUser1189
  • Start date

DeletedUser6987

While i have your ear mate, may I ask you a question?

I was wondering why both you and Roch seem to have opposing view points. You seem quite adamant that we should kick the k25 members, and I do kind of understand your point of view, whilst Roch seems to be extremely annoyed when it appeared that that's what we had done. Two different points of views from the che!!! leadership.... It kind of seems like we are damned if we do and damned if we don't....

DeletedUser

My point was that you don't own the K so you can't say they aren't allowed in it.

I think this is the biggest pile of bs at the moment, Roch began with 'We're' declaring, not 'I'm Declaring', after timmy said they weren't declaring his plee changed. I think this is just CHE!!! bullying their way into more ground.

DeletedUser

I'll keep my views on your comment to myself onion, they arn't viewable for minors.

Tolga, completely see your point. But erm, roch's not a part of the leadership...

DeletedUser6987

I'll keep my views on your comment to myself onion, they arn't viewable for minors.

Tolga, completely see your point. But erm, roch's not a part of the leadership...

I see.....I could have sworn he was one of your leaders...... Has something changed? Who should we direct all communications to in the future? who is the big cheese theses days?

DeletedUser

timmy...Check their profile.

timmy what's wrong, did I say something wrong?

DeletedUser

When timmy became Duke, Roch stood down as he wanted to give himself a break from the leadership role, if you want to speak to a duke or baron of CHE!!! then its best if you contact Prince Noob (baron), Granitic (Baron) or Timmyhill (Duke) :) oh and ofc Ady1 for anything to do with diplomacy or ego related issues :D

DeletedUser2330

My point was that you don't own the K so you can't say they aren't allowed in it.

I think this is the biggest pile of bs at the moment, Roch began with 'We're' declaring, not 'I'm Declaring', after timmy said they weren't declaring his plee changed. I think this is just CHE!!! bullying their way into more ground.

Where does Roch begin with "we're", in his opening post he repeatedly uses "I" and even confirms that the tribes are napped and that "destroying you" would be against tribe policy and could have consequences.

I consider oda hostile from now on. I thought you were good guys, worthy of respect, but it turns out your the opposite. Although my tribe and youselfs are napped, and regardless of the consequences, I will destroy any of you who I come across because you dont deserve to play the game, you have no respect for your fellow player and will manipulate and ruins people games just to gain one or two places in the tribe rankings.

DeletedUser

any reason is a good reason to declare war >_>
should be a nice war , stats anyone ?

DeletedUser

As diplomat for CHE!!!, let me reiterate.

-ODA- is still an NAP according to my diplomacy list. Unless the duke has instructed me to change it, I don't think its a "war" persay. I personally have no intention of changing diplomacy atm, and I'd like to say I know what I'm doing with regards to diplomacy.

I honestly cba to read all this pointless drivel. Its certainly clear to anyone who can read, that the "BIG CHEese" is on the profile. Oh, and me. ^_^

I can confirm that Timmyhill just stood down as duke today, Roch has now taken his place. He is duke AS OF TODAY, not when he posted this thread.

~Adellion
Ego > Space & Time

P.S. Perhaps -ODA- could do me the courtesy of mailing me with the changes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps if everyone read Rochs declaration properly, he clearly stated "I" declare on -ODA-.

Rather than interpret that CHE!! declared on -ODA-, rather, Roch declared on -ODA-.

Ofc, if you were to ever attack Roch, CHE!! would back him up, but per-say, Roch vs -ODA- :?

DeletedUser6245

Roch i have to say your reason for declaring is points less because its a war game and you dont need a reason to declare if you wish. but as is with the matter of dead weight being active does not make you suddenly any less of a dead weight if you dont participate in your tribe or if you dont try to progress in the game so they may have there reason :). Heres my 10 cents my 2 cents is free NOw dont stuff with me :p

nice to see you cheeslings are still holding strong even though all the talent is basically gone :D

i also see EXP and WIN up there :) though WET seems to have dissappeared :(

DeletedUser2278

I consider oda hostile from now on. I thought you were good guys, worthy of respect, but it turns out your the opposite. Although my tribe and youselfs are napped, and regardless of the consequences, I will destroy any of you who I come across because you dont deserve to play the game, you have no respect for your fellow player and will manipulate and ruins people games just to gain one or two places in the tribe rankings.

Pathetic.

sry roch,but this is tribalwars way

DeletedUser

I see pantomime season is still in full swing.

I am curious, however, to see if anyone else notices the great flaw in Roch's logic here - he has declared a personal war on my tribe -ODA- to defend UNITE . . . who are in -ODA-

Seems devoid of any kind of coherrent thought, to be quite honest.

Additionally, it seems equally devoid of any facts - UNITE did merge, and not because we wanted to 'point-whore ourselves into the top 20'. If you had done any form of research - or simply asked me - you will find that the concept of the merger was proposed by Gypsyvixcent of UNITE, and not -ODA-.

Before any mention of former DOA joining is also tarred with the same 'point-whore' brush, we have been warring them for months, we know their good players and their not-so-good players, and - as every tribe wants to - we are always actively seeking good players to recruit. I must emphasise that Smithyd2, an 800,000 odd point player, expressed an interest in joining, and yet, he hasn't. Are they the actions of a point-whoring tribe, I ask?

As with any merge, location needs to be considered. In a skype chat on the very matter, UNITE members were naming those unsuitable due to their locations, and (I believe) were looking at getting them into tribes geographically closer to them. Indeed, behold the actions of a tribe that 'are ruining the game for others'!

Heh, what a ridiculous statement that was - 'ruining the game for others'. Unless you have done nothing but noble barbarians, then essentially the entire aim of this game is to 'ruin it for others', is it not?

Although we have never really spoke directly, I held a deep respect for you and thought you to be a most agreeable gentleman; powerful and yet modest, articulate and intelligent - the qualities of anyone worthy of admiration.

Alas, I have never been a great judge of character . . .

Kilroy

DeletedUser

As with any merge, location needs to be considered. In a skype chat on the very matter, UNITE members were naming those unsuitable due to their locations, and (I believe) were looking at getting them into tribes geographically closer to them. Indeed, behold the actions of a tribe that 'are ruining the game for others'!

I'm sure the a member of the ORC council can confirm that. Three members were rehomed in ORC one of which was being attacked and cleared by ORC daily.

DeletedUser

Without getting involved in this thread sir tolga

[/Q By UNITE merging into us, we gain dominance in k5/ k15 and k4. As a result of the merge together we are stronger.
UOTE]

Don't quite see how you get dominance in k4 looking at the rankings for k4 i don't see you in the top 40 tribes in that k let alone dominating it

DeletedUser

Don't quite see how you get dominance in k4 looking at the rankings for k4 i don't see you in the top 40 tribes in that k let alone dominating it

Erm...

Tribe ranking for the continent 4
Tribe name Points
1 LRAG 6,43 Mio.
2 W1N 984.306
3 LRAGFO 467.718
4 -ODA- 307.793

DeletedUser

Ok johnny you got me there.

But you'd be hard pressed to claim dominance more like a minor player in k4;)

DeletedUser

I think Sir Tolga was referring to expanding more in K4? I'm not sure.

DeletedUser1189

Roch i have to say your reason for declaring is points less because its a war game and you dont need a reason to declare if you wish. but as is with the matter of dead weight being active does not make you suddenly any less of a dead weight if you dont participate in your tribe or if you dont try to progress in the game so they may have there reason :). Heres my 10 cents my 2 cents is free NOw dont stuff with me :p

nice to see you cheeslings are still holding strong even though all the talent is basically gone :D

i also see EXP and WIN up there :) though WET seems to have dissappeared :(

I think you will find all the talent is still here, and thats why we still where we are ;)

This is all pointless and meaningless now. As I have taken up role of duke again I cant just go ranting about forums on a whim anymore. I retract everything I've said, as Adellion says, there has been no change in diplomacy. Apologies if I put anyones nose out of joint.

Id also like to add though for the record, I still don't like ODM.Onion, I find him odious.

DeletedUser

That would certainly be interesting :)

Roch

Explains why you're a Duke you have good judgement ;)

Kutusov

LRAG

Last edited by a moderator: