Defence

DeletedUser

When defending against an attack and you call for troops, does it matter that before they arrive your village is already rammed full of troops and thus your farm isnt big enough for you to build more troops? Need to know cos wouldnt want troops to die needlessly. :spear::spear::spear:
Am sure this is mentioned in another thread but I can't find it.

DeletedUser117

No any extra troops sent to your village, by other villages or tribe mates will not count in your farm space. They just bring their own food and drink - as to not burden your village.

*Edit - also when you ask for support make sure your wall is up to level 20 or as high as you can get it before the attack. This will decrease the amount of troop loss for yourself and tribe mates. No one likes seeing their troops get slaughtered needlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.. im new on this and i stumbled across this, what is a suitable amount of troops to have within the village. ive scouted around and there are few villages around me surpasing 300points.

so a couple of scenario's
to defend against 400 strong army, with having nothing more than the basic; spear fighters, swordsman, aeman and archers

and also..
to defend against a 1000 strong army made up of all types of forces

any feedback would be appreciated thanks

DeletedUser382

Well Deemz Defensive troops you should have are Spear,Sword and archer also Heavy cavalry as to the amounts it would really depend on what they are actually attacking with, a good suggestion is to run it through your simulator and see the amount of troops you would need.

Good luck
C@t =)

DeletedUser

jus found taht tool, in the middle of recruiting now
so thanks for the feedback mate

DeletedUser

Also send any offense troops away as these will just be slaughtered needlessly.
Cats are also good defensibly especially with the paladin's bonfire weapon

Last edited by a moderator: