Defense against Nukes.

DeletedUser

best is not mixing HC with other troops. a good mixture of spears and swords are best. but it all depends on the troops the attacker has. most effective is 20K axes but it take too long to build so it is not much used.

While you may be correct in saying that sp/sw mathematically is the best build, sp/hc is a better build in terms of efficiency. If you have the time to build sp/sw by all means, go ahead, but if you have nukes coming in every few hours, sp/hc is better because it builds faster.

Dodging until you have enough troops to do damage is always preferable to losing 100sp/25 hc every time they attack and doing almost no damage in return.

Also, the 20k axes method is only the "best" assuming a world where the defender has mixed troops, if they are pure sword or something like that then that method is not necessarily the best.

DeletedUser

offcourse, like i said it all depends on the troops of your opponent and the time you have, take a palladin world for exaple, if you have the kata item notthing can defend better but it takes much too long to build. that is also why i said a mixture of spear and sword is best and it is very evident that you switch it to spear/HC when necessary. this is only advice we give here but you still need flexibillaty and good judgement to search for the best possibel def. use your simulator and you will find out easely that 6K sword defends much better than 1K ZC (same troop amount). now take 6K axes and 1.5 K LC. both go easely trough 1K HC but the swords stop the axes but are swept without great loses by the LC. so you need to find a good balance in troops and time you need to spend to build it.

DeletedUser

offcourse, like i said it all depends on the troops of your opponent and the time you have, take a palladin world for exaple, if you have the kata item notthing can defend better but it takes much too long to build. that is also why i said a mixture of spear and sword is best and it is very evident that you switch it to spear/HC when necessary. this is only advice we give here but you still need flexibillaty and good judgement to search for the best possibel def. use your simulator and you will find out easely that 6K sword defends much better than 1K ZC (same troop amount). now take 6K axes and 1.5 K LC. both go easely trough 1K HC but the swords stop the axes but are swept without great loses by the LC. so you need to find a good balance in troops and time you need to spend to build it.

Unless you haz 15 shop...then it takes a couple weeks, normall speed for a def build.