Definately Not a Premade

DeletedUser

Tribe name? DNP - Definately Not a Premade

Which World? Any world, any settings, from September onwards.

Recruitment? Ingame skill is a preference, the ability to learn is a substitute, and a good personality is a necessicity.

That's basically it. I'm not expecting to accept many into the tribe, and I doubt many more would want to join, but there isn't going to be a specific quota on the amount of players I need, or a limit on the amount of players I want.
Like I said, I wouldn't consider starting till around September (but I wanted to get it out here pretty early), but hopefully that may be around the time w2slips out anyway. We'll just wait and see.

I'm not intending it to be a 100% serious tribe which will aim to take control of the world and stay there for a long tribe. It more has the intension of making a fairly short, explosive play. Despite this, anyone playing it would have to want to play 100% committed while it's there.
Another thought, if you want to join a world around that time, but don't want to go for a tribe completely committed to staying on the world then this could be the tribe for you. Why not join up, have a few weeks (or possible even a month or two, if I'm lucky. :D) fun, and then go join a tribe which has a established itself well?

If you're interested, contact me on here or ingame through pm for now. A skype or IRC chat room may be set up if I get significant interest.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I would be interesting in joining.
I have a great personality (if I should say so myself)
Online a lot.
Have quite a bit of IG experience andd..
I can learn.

hope you consider me,
you sheep shagger.

bgee20. x

DeletedUser

Hey,

I would be interesting in joining.
I have a great personality (if I should say so myself)
Online a lot.
Have quite a bit of IG experience andd..
I can learn.

hope you consider me,
you sheep shagger.

bgee20. x

Do you have/can get skype?

If so, add me - > ibowen321
Same goes for anyone else, if they want to.

DeletedUser

Sorry for late reply, have added you.

edit; Pillowcase btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or supah troopah, live a life of wondah, life has just begun!

DeletedUser

LOL, ibo u plannign to actually play or quit later on in the world?

DeletedUser

He plans on playing until he's forced to mouth at the mods and get an IP *** again.

(That alias rant you had, was epiclly great)