Demolition

DeletedUser

Hi do you get resources back when you demolish buidings? i want to demolish my hiding place that i built up when i was a beginner

DeletedUser

No you don't get your resources back; why demolish your hiding place? It can be useful and takes up what, 8 population. How often does that 8 mean the difference between winning a fight, or losing one?

DeletedUser

i said it wrong. what i meant was that if i got resources back i would demolish it. why demolish anything? what do you gain?

DeletedUser

Farm Space, that farm space can than be used for troops but like Thomas said 8 troops aren't going to make any real difference

DeletedUser

i said it wrong. what i meant was that if i got resources back i would demolish it. why demolish anything? what do you gain?

Population in some cases i.e. high market being demolished, or less morale penalties, i.e. high warehouse. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah i see what u mean. thanks for answering. good job i asked before demolishing!!!! lol!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

When nobles have been built and no more can be built, is it OK to demolish the academy?
When all troops have been researched is it OK to demolish the Smithy?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't demolish acad because you still need it to store coins/packets and you will need to replace the nobles you lose when taking over other villages, I don't think it would be a good idea to get rid of smithy either.

DeletedUser1508

When nobles have been built and no more can be built, is it OK to demolish the academy?
When all troops have been researched is it OK to demolish the Smithy?

I am pretty sure that if you demolish smithy, you lose access to being able to train the troops that have that level requirement. Never tried it though...

DeletedUser

OK BUT.....I'm in World one and in the Academy it says a maximum of 5 nobles can be built.
I've built all 5 and now it says "no more nobles can be built", based on that I thought I might as well demolish the academy?

DeletedUser

Oh yeah - and the Smihty is used to reasearch different typs of troops so when they have all been researched it shouldn't be needed should it?

DeletedUser

No you have to mint more coins before you can build anymore nobles, have a look it should say x number of coins before a nobleman can be produced

And just take their word for it with a smithy they've been playing a while lol.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah - and the Smihty is used to reasearch different typs of troops so when they have all been researched it shouldn't be needed should it?

You still wont be able to build those troops if you don't have the required level smithy, even after they have been researched.

DeletedUser

I've highlighted in red what I believe are the relevant parts below.
With regard to the coins, this is what it says in my academy :-

UnitRequirementsTime
(hh:mm:ss)Here
TotalEducate Nobleman
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
face.png
100 3:08:41 2/4 No more noblemen can be produced
Number of noblemen that can be educated

noblemen-limit:5 - existing noblemen4 - noblemen in education:0 - number of conquered villages:1 You can still educate:0

Total gold coins:18 Gold coins until next nobleman is available:3 noblemen-limit:5

(I've lost one noble, my 5th, in a battle)

DeletedUser

Gold coins until next nobleman is available:3

That is the relevant bit, you need to mint another 3 coins before you can train anymore nobles

DeletedUser

SO the part that says: Noblelmen - Limit: 5 and No more noblemen can be produced and noblemen-limit:5 ....can be ignored?

DeletedUser

Well don't completely ignore it but to find out how many more coins you need to mint before you can produce another noble.

DeletedUser

OK.

I was wondering if it meant that the maximum number of nobles that can be produced at the village was limited to 5.