Derpcleration of War

DeletedUser12347

Such a cool and witty title I know :icon_wink:

Now onto the more serious matters of bad declarations of war that make little to no sense or just make you laugh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has some of these to share.

4 days into Tribalwars and I've been declared on in my one man basher tribe (with no one to bash for :icon_cry:)

DanBackslide-405338_604_403.jpg

The tribe that has declared upon me is http://twstats.co.uk/uk17/index.php?page=tribe&id=581 Creed!
A rank 35 tribe with 30 members the declaration itself must be given some props.

"He can't baffle us with Maths"
"1x30 attacks = bye bye"

This has left me begging for mercy from the scary :spear: nukes.

This all started (as it always does) when you decline an invitation, but not any old invitation this one was leaden with deep meaning and threats

"Hi mate why not join us as we are a few here, we are recruiting so it might be hard for you otherwise, ive sent an invite
RAFA"

Scary stuff am I right?
Now I would post more interesting/funny things but alas talking to them is like talking to a wall not the most interesting conversation.
Anyway this thread is more of a prompt for others to share funny declarations.

Anyone else having :spear: battles?

Forgot to mention that the first attack was 100 scouts from a 700 point player, seems like a legit build.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

"apply to Creed! or mail me back personally and ask for an invite.

You could be the change we need, with the experience you may have. "

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Lol so they do admit they need to change, and think my allias account with no previous history, with a tw stats showing clear pointwhoring is the way to do it.

Good luck dominating creed
[/FONT]:lol:

DeletedUser

I heard some :spear: battles were on the verge of breaking off.
*turns to look at 4aWEE*

DeletedUser12347

Just had 4 Ram "attacks" directed my way, all of which have 24 hour trips (one way) message me if you want to farm these players when you know their troops are out.

DeletedUser12314

Just had 4 Ram "attacks" directed my way, all of which have 24 hour trips (one way) message me if you want to farm these players when you know their troops are out.

Pretty sure they are fakes so chill out.

Yeah lets farm them on a limit world where we all have constant max hauls.

You sound a bit worried to me...

DeletedUser12347

Pretty chilled I called them "attacks" but you never know with players of this calibre :icon_wink:

Farm perhaps wasn't the best wording, I've already spoken with a player or two who are close to these players and want to clear them, was just saying that if they are real that now would be a good time to take out their walls.

I'm already catting one of their dukes :icon_razz:

Just had another scout attack sent my way, this time with 200 from a 1k points player has anyone told them scouts don't attack people?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lawl, ephemera, go dig a whole. You are such a noob.

1,1k points and 170 axe and 60 lc. Way to go attaboy. You call Creed! noobs? At least they fight together and send attacks, eventhough this whole op is actually pretty useless, but still better than nothing. At least your farm is down to level 10 now :)

And now go into the whole you just dug and shut it. K thanks.

DeletedUser12303

Such a cool and witty title I know :icon_wink:

Now onto the more serious matters of bad declarations of war that make little to no sense or just make you laugh, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has some of these to share.

4 days into Tribalwars and I've been declared on in my one man basher tribe (with no one to bash for :icon_cry:)

DanBackslide-405338_604_403.jpg

The tribe that has declared upon me is http://twstats.co.uk/uk17/index.php?page=tribe&id=581 Creed!
A rank 35 tribe with 30 members the declaration itself must be given some props.

"He can't baffle us with Maths"
"1x30 attacks = bye bye"

This has left me begging for mercy from the scary :spear: nukes.

This all started (as it always does) when you decline an invitation, but not any old invitation this one was leaden with deep meaning and threats

"Hi mate why not join us as we are a few here, we are recruiting so it might be hard for you otherwise, ive sent an invite
RAFA"

Scary stuff am I right?
Now I would post more interesting/funny things but alas talking to them is like talking to a wall not the most interesting conversation.
Anyway this thread is more of a prompt for others to share funny declarations.

Anyone else having :spear: battles?

Forgot to mention that the first attack was 100 scouts from a 700 point player, seems like a legit build.

can you tldr this.. I read the post but don't really see a point to it (worry)

am I the only one?