dictatorship

Deleted User - 896972

Think there might be another shortly in trouble soon too, trying to push on the sly maybe?

Banyard18 build their academy this morning then weirdly enough hit restart - no ODA/ODD gains beforehand.

Who does that?

Banyard Stats

Deleted User - 910852

Think there might be another shortly in trouble soon too, trying to push on the sly maybe?

Banyard18 build their academy this morning then weirdly enough hit restart - no ODA/ODD gains beforehand.

Who does that?

Banyard Stats

a pusher with multi accounts

mr Pink

Reaction score
My theory build troops have fun don’t care. It’s a game anything can happen politics can change a world in a minute

LizardMoon

Reaction score

Who does that?

Banyard Stats
Well I think the plan failed as the village was taken by someone else

mafialeader

Reaction score
They seem to not want to deal with cheaters. Criticism seems to be getting shut down. What is the point in having a forum if you’re going to shut down genuine discussion?

Killing Time

Reaction score
They seem to not want to deal with cheaters. Criticism seems to be getting shut down. What is the point in having a forum if you’re going to shut down genuine discussion?

I think you under estimate how hard the mods work for all of us for free (I don't count getting some Premium as pay). Whatever they do is going to be criticised by someone and trust me TW players, in particular, can be well one eyed about stuff when they feel they have been maligned.

Plus if you did allow ban discussions then my oh my what a can of worms you would open as I flung mud at you and you then get all salty defending your TW honour. Shakes head. No no easier and safer to have the non discussion rule in place.

Mods do an excellent job but are not perfect (one is Welsh and one likes roundball :eek: ) Treat them as you would love to be treated and you will be fine. Do your best growth on forehead impression and well you deserved it!