Different Villages Academy's

DeletedUser

When you have an academy in more than one village, I know that the noble build count remains the same and the number of coins continue to increase.

My question is though, once your initial village has nobled around your area, it makes sense to build nobles in the 'outer' villages. So, if you decide to remove the academy from the initial village, but still have academy's in the other villages, do you lose the nobles you still have from the first village if you have them 'left over'?

I cannot find an answer in the FAQ's and it is a bit of an expensive area to experiment in!!:icon_eek: So I was hoping that someone here might know? Cheers :icon_wink:

My apologies, I have just realised this should be in the 'Questions' thread. Can a Mod move it there please? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

When you have an academy in more than one village, I know that the noble build count remains the same and the number of coins continue to increase.

My question is though, once your initial village has nobled around your area, it makes sense to build nobles in the 'outer' villages. So, if you decide to remove the academy from the initial village, but still have academy's in the other villages, do you lose the nobles you still have from the first village if you have them 'left over'?

I cannot find an answer in the FAQ's and it is a bit of an expensive area to experiment in!!:icon_eek: So I was hoping that someone here might know? Cheers :icon_wink:

My apologies, I have just realised this should be in the 'Questions' thread. Can a Mod move it there please? thanks.

No, you do not lose the nobles, or coins. However, most people will not destroy their academy in any village. They usually keep it there for minting more coins with its spare resources.

DeletedUser

However, most people will not destroy their academy in any village. They usually keep it there for minting more coins with its spare resources.

something to bear in mind is worlds with morale...if your area (for example the outer core) is growing slowly then you may want to use the option to demolish the academy in order to feel less of the morale penalty...just some food for thought. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

something to bear in mind is worlds with morale...if your area (for example the outer core) is growing slowly then you may want to use the option to demolish the academy in order to feel less of the morale penalty...just some food for thought. :icon_wink:

On the scale of annoyance
:
Having to ship packets ----------------------------------------------------> morale

DeletedUser4866

youd end up using more population in the market than just having a level 1 academy...

DeletedUser1508

youd end up using more population in the market than just having a level 1 academy...

What Kon. was talking about though, was the points. Sure morale would bite you, but an academy is a necessary building in all maxed villages.

DeletedUser4866

What Kon. was talking about though, was the points. Sure morale would bite you, but an academy is a necessary building in all maxed villages.

yes but the extra troops youd have would be worth the morale...

DeletedUser

You've given me some food for thought there with the mixed views. Thanks, it is appreciated.

DeletedUser

yes but the extra troops youd have would be worth the morale...

but what would you do with the resources in that village if you can't store packets? You would need a highest lvl market nd use it daily to ship them out, which defeats the purpose of not having an academy....

DeletedUser1508

but what would you do with the resources in that village if you can't store packets? You would need a highest lvl market nd use it daily to ship them out, which defeats the purpose of not having an academy....

kojaimea was actually arguing for academy. In an earlier post he was saying that without academy, you would need a much higher market. Therefore in this one he was continuing his argument by saying that the extra population from not having the high market would be worth the cost of morale from the academy's points.
Therefore he was actually agreeing with me, and contradicting Kon.

And I only know this because I nearly flamed him also, but just stopped myself in time and had a look at his earlier posts :icon_biggrin: