Diplomacy Predictions

DeletedUser

I think ~TDB~ and Avaz are merging from what I see, and is see them taking refugees and took my noble target in...T.T

DeletedUser

i play on evony,nd its pretty much the same nd the top tribe has 8 tribes nd i was laughin cuz they all started fightin wiv each other the other day,no tribe family wil 4ever b friendly cuz theres always a power struggle ov whos in charge nd god help there diplomats tryin 2 keep up wiv each other lol

DeletedUser

i play on evony,nd its pretty much the same nd the top tribe has 8 tribes nd i was laughin cuz they all started fightin wiv each other the other day,no tribe family wil 4ever b friendly cuz theres always a power struggle ov whos in charge nd god help there diplomats tryin 2 keep up wiv each other lol

iz it me or cn no1 undastnd dis guy? i mean i luv tlkin lyk dis coz nt all da lettaz on mi keybord wurk n it saves tym.

DeletedUser

KBD (Kill before discussion) are doing well. They started around a week ago and have been taking in former-HSB players when they collapsed. Now that VA have gone, could we see some of them moving into them, they may be a K54 treat of the future?
For example, points rise:
2ue1bno.png
You could call it mass recuitment I guess...

DeletedUser

I've also seen a pile of I.D. players in k54 switch into E23. Not a merge of any kind though it does seem the two tribes are close.