Discussion for the Weekly Awards

DeletedUser

Do you know the all time highest for each of those? Something that needs adding to the milestones..

DeletedUser9748

Will this topic just point out who scored the daily awards the week that passed, or there will be a new award saying "Attacker of the week is..." or "Looter of the week is..." etc. ?

DeletedUser7342

So far our tools only show us the daily awards which also can be found here too.
It's up to Innogames or TWstats to come up with a weekly award.

DeletedUser

So what does the award thread actually give us info on? as there is no such thing as a weekly award.

Cheers
Tri

DeletedUser9748

Maybe on those who got the daily awards last week. We got them all sorted together rather than look into everyone's profile to find that out. But weekly awards will be a good thing though :)

DeletedUser

Are the player links meant to be linked to an admin section? If so not really sure why...

I can see my name! I wish I couldn't ):

DeletedUser

So what does the award thread actually give us info on? as there is no such thing as a weekly award.

Cheers
Tri

Just to bump this question.

Also why add the new award at the top not the bottom of each post makes for very disjointed reading.

DeletedUser

Just the awards of the week and yeah it is pretty disjointed. Not going to want to look at plunderer or looter soon :icon_sad: William Barnett I will be all over it