[DISCUSSION] Name change

DeletedUser

So if I had an account on say world2, that I've been gifted. And I had previously played W2, under another name, and i deleted, I could change to my previous name?

DeletedUser4

[tt]There is a block of 180 days before an old previously used name can be reused but it must have been deleted[/tt]

DeletedUser

So if i use say fred bloggs on one world, but deleted it on another. then on the world I deleted it on, i was gifted another account, could i change that account to fred bloggs?

DeletedUser4

So if i use say fred bloggs on one world, but deleted it on another. then on the world I deleted it on, i was gifted another account, could i change that account to fred bloggs?

[tt]then no as you would be trying to make two accounts into one[/tt]

DeletedUser

Well then will obviously be something that you wouldn't be interested in using Meech. However I think its a pretty good idea, but then again TW was alot more interesting 4-5 years ago when we had themed tribes.

DeletedUser

Well I can see the point if your taking over an account and want people to know its you playing it, but other than that seems a waste. Almost 3 months premium account for it.

DeletedUser

I agree, this is an extravagant sum of premium for so little benefit. I could see if it was 200 premium points at MOST and 100 seems more than realistic.

It will never be something I would utilize.

DeletedUser

Way to high price, most people i play/ed with only ever get P.A once a month for the next month never stocked up on points, i know i would pay 100pp at the most not 500, i would rather have 2 months and a bit in game rather than a new name,

DeletedUser6695

Who/why/what makes the price so high Tracey?

Doesn't particularly bother me as my Ign is irrelevant but 500pp seems crazy :D

Is there an actual reason Or are inflation rates on the up at inno?

DeletedUser4

Who/why/what makes the price so high Tracey?

Doesn't particularly bother me as my Ign is irrelevant but 500pp seems crazy :D

Is there an actual reason Or are inflation rates on the up at inno?

[tt]Set by them not me, to be balanced and not abused, setting it at that price[/tt]

DeletedUser6695

Mmm, makes sense I suppose although at that price I don't see it being a hit

DeletedUser6695

Mmm, you supply me with Pp and I'll make sure it's a success :)

DeletedUser

If the name change is automated process by a computer then the price is excessive, but if each name change has to manually inputted by a human then the price is fair and thus it should be a automated process.

Why not have it on a sliding basis...

1----Name change 100 PP
2----Name change 250 pp
3----Name change 500 pp

That is the way to make sure the system is fair and not abused as you put it.

DeletedUser3312

I personally think this is just going to be uber confusing.