Discussion regarding rule change

DeletedUser

If you have permission on a saved mail then there is no problem the rule does not affect you, however you cannot use the account to supplement your own attacks under the standars siting rules.

DeletedUser6599

Actually we dont know we if we can do that yet as one mod said yes then one mod said no. Still waiting on clarification on it

DeletedUser

An account can "suicide" troops if the account is not defined as an internal according to the definition I posted above. (e.g. if its sat but hasn't started to be internalled, then it can legitimately attack). After internalling has begun, it cannot suicide troops, or attack any player (including their own tribe) or barbarians (EXCEPTION : unless to attempt a renoble against a player taking the internal's villages) .

Any thoughts/criticisms/loopholes of the above? ^

This bit

An account should no be able to be suicided, full stop.

all this does, is mean player A leaves, sets Player B - he spends 60 days suiciding troops, before internalling begins

means an inactive account is being used to the detriment of an active account

DeletedUser

This bit

An account should no be able to be suicided, full stop.

all this does, is mean player A leaves, sets Player B - he spends 60 days suiciding troops, before internalling begins

means an inactive account is being used to the detriment of an active account

But there is no proof he's quit. This eliminates the need for proof, this is much similar to the old push account rule EXCEPT internals can renoble; so that gives back their defensive prowess.

DeletedUser

Not a chance. Firstly internally nobling is attacking, and secondly you should never have a 100% assurance that when internally nobling that someone in another tribe won't notice the conquers and grab some for themselves.

Attacking is form of defense. So why kill the game?
Dont think its fare to the tribe members of the dead account.

Please clarify this:
Request: Sat Dead accounts
xxxxx
2010-08-27 23:27:57
Can you use the nukes of a dead sat account or does this breach the rules ?

archizlv
2010-08-27 23:56:08
Hello xxxxx,

what do you mean by dead account?

Best Regards,

Pavlina/archizlv
In Game Moderator

xxxxx
2010-08-28 00:08:51
I mean when the player has left the game and given the sit to their tribe for internal nobling.

archizlv
2010-08-28 09:55:45
You can use his troops but you cannot rebuild any.

Best Regards,

Pavlina/archizlv
In Game Moderator

====================================

Is there any waiting time between the leaving memebr's "LAST ATTACK" and "when the internal nobling begins"?

DeletedUser

Attacking is form of defense. So why kill the game?
Dont think its fare to the tribe members of the dead account.

Please clarify this:
Request: Sat Dead accounts
xxxxx
2010-08-27 23:27:57
Can you use the nukes of a dead sat account or does this breach the rules ?

archizlv
2010-08-27 23:56:08
Hello xxxxx,

what do you mean by dead account?

Best Regards,

Pavlina/archizlv
In Game Moderator

xxxxx
2010-08-28 00:08:51
I mean when the player has left the game and given the sit to their tribe for internal nobling.

archizlv
2010-08-28 09:55:45
You can use his troops but you cannot rebuild any.

Best Regards,

Pavlina/archizlv
In Game Moderator

====================================

Is there any waiting time between the leaving memebr's "LAST ATTACK" and "when the internal nobling begins"?

1. Army camps already give a benefit to tribes with loads of inactives.
2. Tribes with loads of inactives *should* be penalised for allowing their players to go inactive due to being a tribe that didn't inspire them to stay.

DeletedUser

Army camps are the most insane idea ever in this game, get back to basics is what I say

DeletedUser

Army camps are the most insane idea ever in this game, get back to basics is what I say

No way, army camps are awesome, plus, its not like they are there in every world...

Apparently the rules are being finalised as we speak btw :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually I refuse to play worlds that have them as they are insane, so I have never been destroyed by an army camp.

I think the entire concept is wrong and spoils the entire purpose of this game.

DeletedUser

Actually I refuse to play worlds that have them as they are insane, so I have never been destroyed by an army camp.

I think the entire concept is wrong and spoils the entire purpose of this game.

I can assure you, having played with them and therefore I know their mechanics, that they do not destroy the purpose of the game. Its yet another enchancement. Though, the existence of army cmaps does make it harder for weak players to survive.

DeletedUser

And the convo has gone off topic lol.

There are lots of additions to the game. Some players love them others hate them.
Smithys, packets/coins, chruches, camps, fake limits, bonus vils, growing barbs, archers, paladins, etc.

Its preference. Pick the ones you like and play them, there is no need to discuss if its good or bad or not, unless the change effects ALL worlds, not just specific worlds.

DeletedUser

And the convo has gone off topic lol.

There are lots of additions to the game. Some players love them others hate them.
Smithys, packets/coins, chruches, camps, fake limits, bonus vils, growing barbs, archers, paladins, etc.

Its preference. Pick the ones you like and play them, there is no need to discuss if its good or bad or not, unless the change effects ALL worlds, not just specific worlds.

Fair point mate sorry

DeletedUser

Now the new sitting rule is in place it changes somewhat how we look at sits

I see it now says

Any account, sat for more than 30 day continuous, will have the sitting ended unless there is good reason (i.e. owner away in Forces) about which the account owner has previously notified the Ingame Staff in a support ticket.

Whereas before it was 60 days in any 120 day period

So someone who reaches 30 days (accumulated not continuous) could still ask for a sitter for a few hours or a weekend for example?

Or will the code be re written to only state continuous sit days on your account from now on instead of accumulated?