[DISCUSSION] UK17 SETTINGS

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
the reward for getting a rax is 2K res that can be farmed on first day... total of 5K by day two... rax don't cost that much... although the knock on effect of slowing pit growth by building rax needs to be taken into account... but once the farmed res is re-invested into pits it should even out pretty quick...

Also if you presume someone has unlimited PP, the 20% cost reduction of buildings makes a difference...

Without checking the maths (I'm at work and CBA...)... I would think that delaying rax building beyond a few hours would be silly...

Gain, if you about I'll skype you this evening... think I can find a good home for me/you and B...

I'm still old, grumpy and annoying... nothing changes...

DeletedUser

the reward for getting a rax is 2K res that can be farmed on first day... total of 5K by day two... rax don't cost that much... although the knock on effect of slowing pit growth by building rax needs to be taken into account... but once the farmed res is re-invested into pits it should even out pretty quick...

Also if you presume someone has unlimited PP, the 20% cost reduction of buildings makes a difference...

Without checking the maths (I'm at work and CBA...)... I would think that delaying rax building beyond a few hours would be silly...

Gain, if you about I'll skype you this evening... think I can find a good home for me/you and B...

I'm still old, grumpy and annoying... nothing changes...

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/9499/questtree.png

Where do you get 2k res from building rax o_O

Unless i misunderstood

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You can farm 2K res on first day of the world (first 24 hours).. when you build the rax you get 10 spears and 10 swords free which should be enough to farm that 2K of res...

DeletedUser12186

I like everything but the night bonus and scouts only see troops; maybe make the scouts able to see wall level and we will have a good world but it is turning into tribal hugs... maybe by uk25 we will have a tribal hugs world.

DeletedUser9598

http://www.tribalhugs.net/ :lol: love this link

I do agree though, scouts being able to see outside troops would be a lot better as theres bound to be a turtle or 50 floating around on this world

DeletedUser

Tribal Hugs (ZeroPerfection)

You are a proud member of the first tribe to merge with 10 other tribes :D

Epic lol

DeletedUser

Double Post.

Is it even worth reserching and getting Scouts since they can only see troops. I mean what is the point of even reserching them other then for the quest o_O

DeletedUser12290

I wouldn't recommend it in a limited hauls world anyway. You can get a read on other players potential troops by looking at what they built, and from experience, a lot of people use white walls with limited hauls.

DeletedUser

Has the actual formula for calculating haul limit been confirmed for this world?

Classic 4 seems to be increasing 1000 per hour, not per day?

DeletedUser6695

Has the actual formula for calculating haul limit been confirmed for this world?

Classic 4 seems to be increasing 1000 per hour, not per day?

Classic 4 was increased because the world was speed 3 but the mines were at normal production thus res was soooo slow to build up.

I am 99% sure the normal formula will be used this world

DeletedUser

What is a limited hauls?
I never played a world like that.
Who offers some advice for this kind of worlds?

DeletedUser12290

So this world will be based on luck with attacks then o_O

I wouldn't say that. Here if you lose your O, you can't clear anything for a while. In a farming world if you lose your O, you lose 90% of your income AND you can't attack anything for a while.

The scouts make no difference either if thats what you're talking about. My recommendation not to use scouts was from experience in worlds where scouts can see more. But to be honest, all you really need to be able to tell someones troop count is a growth monitor. From that you can work out most of their villages build, so you'll know how much income they have had, and how many resources they could have spent, and how many were spent on buildings. So you can work out their max sized army.

What is a limited hauls?
I never played a world like that.
Who offers some advice for this kind of worlds?

Use as few troops as you can to get the max resources from farming each day. Put everything else into resource mines.

When there is a threat of another player damaging you (cats or nobles) and then build some D, and make sure your tribemates/allies do also. The more of you there are to stack, the less you need to take away from your spending on resource mines.

The point at when you start going to noble depends on your neighbours.. if you are sure you'll have easy targets then go earlier. Otherwise keep upgrading mines for a while. I can't tell you the exact mine levels. That's for you to decide yourself.

Once you get a couple of villages it's business as usual.

Last edited by a moderator: