images

The Situation

Hippos were ranked No1 in the world

The Statement

most overrated tribe: - Hippos

The Reply

killler 66 Jun 10,2013 16:05
How are we overrated?
The worlds barely started and your judging us?

Cat Norris Jun 10,2013 17:41
- mainly cause initial mass recruiters ....., I believe .... your.......rankings are currently inflated until effective trimming of the Noobs takes place.

inflated = overrated rankings... thats how i took it?

killler 66 Jun 10,2013 17:45
Well as i said, people wanted an academy and we were getting a lot of Experienced players from world 5 i believe? I did a back ground check on at least 30 players and all seemed well.

Those noobs that have been taken on have been shaped up into place, being account sat on a regular basis to check up on the to see that they aren't point whoring and are in fact building troops.

Cat Norris Jun 10,2013 17:52
I admire your confidence... I don't seriously believe that you can honestly be able to judge nearly 100 players (2 tribes) after only 1 week.

killler 66 Jun 10,2013 18:06
We run a very tight shift around here. You go yellow, you're farmed and out of here.

You might think its harsh but surely you understand this - it also shows the noobs :)

Cat Norris Jun 10,2013 18:08
exactly ....:)

killler 66 Jun 10,2013 18:09
Still don't think we're overrated but it is your opinion after all.

The Facts

Hippos are now ranked 10th

CATS rimmed the highest ranked (points) player from Hippos today. A villa 300 points above my own but with a farm 6 levels below.

The target was scouted first and returned with a scout and hence had warning action was going to happen.

2 nobles return trip and back again ... 7hrs 15 minutes

Hippos have 44 members ... 4 of which could not support within 7hrs 15minutes

40 members could support with pally within 7hrs 15minutes

Total Support from the possible 40 Hippo tribe members (very minimal ... more is still landing at my new villa)
(thanks for the ODA)

And what makes it more laughable is when a CATS members asked a few HIPPOS in his area to aid in removing a combined threat... He was told 'sorry no we are all mostly defensive in this area'

No Snipe attempt

No Back time attempts

Point whore ? Noob ?

I've be proven correct. You were the most overrated tribe and probably still are.......

What has this to do with D1zzy Duck ... absolutely nothing ... just liked the idea of throwing the name in the title :)

DeletedUser4753

haha ur just trying to hurry my arse along into some hippo's vills :p

hippo, such a mighty beast mauled by a tabby cat :D

DeletedUser

Having been in CATS I gotta say that it's the most underrated tribe out there. But that's just from my experience...

DeletedUser

I have a friend in cats, I haven't mailed them yet however I don't think I need to as I haven't really seen much from cats yet.

DeletedUser4753

I have a friend in cats, I haven't mailed them yet however I don't think I need to as I haven't really seen much from cats yet.

who have you seen anything from?

rank 1 tribe failed to defend mbig or his honour
rank 2 tribe cat thier own claims and noble each other
rank 3 proved they had shocking leaders regarding nap situation with rotn
rank 4 quiet

my point is no tribe sticks out via doing amazing feats, not sure exactly what your looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

errrrr... that has to be the most pathetic attempt at spy scare that i've ever seen.... It's just like me claiming that the flea on my back came from a zebras backside that one of you hippos was sniffing'

My post was backed up with facts ...

DeletedUser

Just like that Cat's reputation goes down the drain.

That wasn't a spy scare you noob. I have a friend in most top tribes, does that mean they're all spying for me?

DeletedUser

If that doesn't insinuate spying ... I must be due for for my trip to the vets for my jabs

My reputation remains intact thankyou...

I have a friend in most top tribes, does that mean they're all spying for me?

NO it doesnt... We all have friends in several tribes and I would never disrespect mine by suggesting they would spy for me.

DeletedUser4753

Just like that Cat's reputation goes down the drain.

That wasn't a spy scare you noob. I have a friend in most top tribes, does that mean they're all spying for me?

matt has friends :eek:

DeletedUser

errrrr... that has to be the most pathetic attempt at spy scare that i've ever seen.... It's just like me claiming that the flea on my back came from a zebras backside that one of you hippos was sniffing'

My post was backed up with facts ...

Just because I have friends don't mean I need to mail them and they wouldn't spy n I wouldn't want them to they loyal to the tribe thet in n I said because l haven't seen nything yet is because I aint botherd bout cats.