DJLS Diplomacy Markings

DeletedUser

Just got some general information on DJLS and their diplomacy... Well it kind of seems to confirm that DJLS are not as skilled as some people think, and indeed seem to like a lot of alliances and not many wars (not necessarily enemies). Don't expect much, :lol: this is just to help any tribe planning an operation against DJLS,and thus they can take these factors into the equation:

Allies
VDom
KGM

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
U.U
=KN=
W4R
SWAT
Omega!
Virus
~WET~
*BK*

Enemies
IG
Bi!
T~F
SONS!
InSane
SOW

Especially interesting to find this alliance between VDom and DJLS. Or maybe I've just not been on top of my information and missed it from long ago...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Eh doesn't mean much unless those are all real diplomatic relations, lots of tribes use diplomacy markings as just that: markings.

DeletedUser

I guess that could be the case, but with a 100 member tribe the tendency is that the members would not all use this effectively (or maybe just not notice they were markings) and thus it would be pointless as they would not attack NAPs/allies even though they weren't actual, and mistake enemies... However, this could ultimately be the case, but I sincerely doubt all of them are markings.

Just comes down to what we get out of other tribes, and see if it matches.

DeletedUser

So all you did was copy/paste their diplomacy? Nice detective work. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope, I knew a person who was sitting a DJLS member who gave this to me. Then s/he got logged...:icon_wink:

Edit: I do find that my detective work is, unmistakably, excellent.:lol:

DeletedUser6063

well when i was in vdom we had no relations with them what so ever :S

but i can see Vdom doing this noobish move now everyone decent in the tribe had prettymuch quit on "virtus"

i can sense them disbanding soon

DeletedUser

Not sure whether you're referring to VDom or DJLS. However, DJLS (too?) seem to be breaking apart; some member losses (by virtue of recruitment by better tribe and/or leaving) and losing some villages...

DeletedUser6726

that maybe so radarr, cant say we have heard anything from them though.

Unless you have had your hand in this somewhere???

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Uh oH! :lol:

Ady, you're just jealous. My ego is nearly as big as yours. :icon_cool:

but.... Code Red knows all :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

True, true... Nothing gets away from me... :icon_cool: Except the stuff I don't want to know... :icon_confused:

Like Radarr and Adi's mother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O you liez Radarr your EGO!!! doesn't even compare to the mighty adellion, adellions ego has owned more worlds than you have featured in. I.E Worlds 30 (well respected EGO in TARDIS) W1uk - Uber che!!! ego (adellion owns that world and its Pnp) and World 4 uk server (he owns us )

Learn your place before the mighty adellions EGO!!! smites you down !

http://img689.imageshack.us/i/bridge01.jpg/

I learnt my place on W30 - my W1 quote (macros) - My Ego is 1/2 and 10% less than adellions (ady1)

Feel free to rep meh

DeletedUser

Meh, just a tiny ego compared to some.. ade's a nub :icon_cool:

-Tasha

DeletedUser

Would it be out of place to say that my "EGO" is bigger than yours.

DeletedUser

well when i was in vdom we had no relations with them what so ever :S

but i can see Vdom doing this noobish move now everyone decent in the tribe had prettymuch quit on "virtus"

i can sense them disbanding soon

Thats cos they sucked and attacked with spears.... I love attacking VDOM.... they all noobs!!!!