DJLS

DeletedUser

I have been looking at the ODA's already and noticed this Don Juan's Love School tribe.

They are currently number one in ODA and have been for a few days, though there seems to be nothing about them on the forums here. What do we know about them guys, are they a pre-made? Are they mass recruiters, they seem to have lot of people in there? How will they fare against iHate?

DeletedUser

I have been looking at the ODA's already and noticed this Don Juan's Love School tribe.

They are currently number one in ODA and have been for a few days, though there seems to be nothing about them on the forums here. What do we know about them guys, are they a pre-made? Are they mass recruiters, they seem to have lot of people in there? How will they fare against iHate?

Well, i think you should ask the leader, and then post there professional answer on here ;]

DeletedUser

With a member count that high they do have an advanatage over the tribes just below them, if you work out the average on the ODA to member count I am sure you would see it may not be as good as it looks.

DeletedUser

With a member count that high they do have an advanatage over the tribes just below them, if you work out the average on the ODA to member count I am sure you would see it may not be as good as it looks.
can't agree more...

DeletedUser

Humm They Have An Small Advantage Till The People In iHate Really Start To Get Thier Ass In To Gear Then The Out Come May Change!

DeletedUser

Humm They Have An Small Advantage Till The People In iHate Really Start To Get Thier Ass In To Gear Then The Out Come May Change!

This.

I bet Team Smile? will have nobles in about 4-5 days :lol:

DeletedUser

they are otc family from world 3 thats why they have so many members cause they were a big tribe hugging family on world 3

DeletedUser4147

Yea, i'm in the top 20 ODA, what are you guys doing?

DeletedUser

Even if that were true, there wouldn't be a point. No one decent to noble.....yet :icon_confused:

True, but i was only using that as an example of your growth, i never said you actually would noble rush :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Noble me, please! I will point whore for you. :lol:

Lol: I really will! Me messing around on UK4 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4147

Preserving troops, try it?

i'd love to, but my restart letters and attempts kinda failed. SO.... i don't have the luxury of lots of nearby barbs, and thus i'm forced to make them. Except 3 people now have attacked back and been dodged and backtimed, :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you guys realize we have army camps in this world? This is new for everyone. 15 army camps per tribe and each camp can have 20 armys. Do the math (15x20=300 villages). The bigger tribes are at an advantage here. And the restart letters don't work. At least not on people who have played before, so why do you bother with them?

DeletedUser644

Do you guys realize we have army camps in this world? This is new for everyone. 15 army camps per tribe and each camp can have 20 armys. Do the math (15x20=300 villages). The bigger tribes are at an advantage here.

Thats if the big tribes have decent players to survive until they reach that certain amount of points, and even then work together to donate coins to be able to build these.

And the restart letters don't work. At least not on people who have played before, so why do you bother with them?

One or two extra farms for some people can really help them a lot in a world. And it helps boost their ego's if someone actually listens to them...

DeletedUser4147

One or two extra farms for some people can really help them a lot in a world. And it helps boost their ego's if someone actually listens to them...

No-one listened to mine,a nd it was offering places in iHate. Ego wrecker for iHate there :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thats if the big tribes have decent players to survive until they reach that certain amount of points, and even then work together to donate coins to be able to build these.

<3

High ranks in ODA are nothing to be proud of, they are simply a by-product of clearing for farming, these neither showing you making good options or bad, as you could have cleared a large D, only for the man/wo-man with large D to farm you tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Annnyyy rate. DJLS, rightttt. I think everything has pretty much been said, large ODA early on, doesn't equal good, they have lots of players anyway so they can get high ODA without everyone having decent ODA and it is unlikely they will be one of the forces later game imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forgot the . Anyway, work out the average ODA (44,500/120=370.83), then any other tribe... Hmmm... iHate? (21,387/29=737.48). Almost double average ODA... (I haven't bothered to subtract ODD as figures would still be similar).

Last edited by a moderator: