DJLS

DeletedUser

So, you guys are saying its not good for DJLS to have a high ODA early on? But, its OK for ihate to have one? Very contradictory. DJLS is not mass recruiters.

DeletedUser

Just saying that it is relative. DJLS, relatively, has less ODA than many tribes. Also, maybe they aren't mass recruiters, but they sure are the only tribe with 120 members... How about leaving some in reserve? :lol:

1DJLS19.13342.9341203581203582

Also, not mass recruiting... What about this:
Hello - our tribe is currently full (with invites) however you are first in the list should someone leave or an invite expire

Hmmmm... Really?

DeletedUser

Awww, Looks like someone wants to be in DJLS. Like I said before, Army Camps, new for everyone and an advantage for the larger tribes.

DeletedUser

Awww, Looks like someone wants to be in DJLS. Like I said before, Army Camps, new for everyone and an advantage for the larger tribes.
They seemed OK (it was on the 25th) but when I got the reply I didn't even attempt to get in anymore as I realised it was a FAIL tribe. :lol:

Edit: Attacking through NB? This is my second world but even I know that it's not a good idea. :S

Still, what you're saying is that 120 noobs might be able to take a good player, so, in my opinion, the better tribes will still win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sometimes i attack at night. I have also been attacked at night, by some of the best. So don't act like nobody does it.

Sent Mar 08,2010 00:04

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-14.1%

Night bonus for the defender
Attacker: Status.Quo
Village: N 54:59:32 (492|553) K54

DeletedUser

That's because he was probably farming you after clearinh you. I can vouch pretty certainly that any decent player would not attack during NB unless he cleared the person before-hand or he has viable scout reports which suggest he has an overwhelmingly stronger force so he doesn't take many losses.

DeletedUser

this was part of a noble train in w3 from last night, not a farming run.

DeletedUser

You want to argue? Tell me how many points you have as Status.Quo is reaching 1.5m and as I said before,
he has an overwhelmingly stronger force
which means that he can waste troops on you as he has many more villages...
Edit: You have 161k... Also, I doubt you actually had any defence in there anyway, so...

DeletedUser

Hey guys

I play world 2 with virtus but am playing this world as met a few very cool people on world 2 who I agreed to play with here (unfortunately they were alot smaller than me when I met them and being attacked and nobled)

We have joined DJLS, I have to agree they are very nooby to look at when you see member numbers and the reason our ODA is so high is purely because of the number of members we have. But it seems that they have some very experienced members + alot of noobs who are willing to listen and ask questions.

When you add them together it is very hard to predict what the outcome is, but I have already seen signs of support and good organization so the signs are looking positive.

DeletedUser

i still have the village. I must be doing something right.

DeletedUser

DJLS duke's/barons/leaders whatever, are all friends from previous woulds. For example, W3 where they've shown to be great family noobs. AS the leader has created a long chain of noobish family tribe in W3. So, the leadership not there. I would say tehy are experinced NOOBs when i was at the tribe i told them to fix their profile it took long time to get that fixed. I left a while back. Their not great have to say, just noobs who can press attack.

DeletedUser

What Mitchnom is not telling you is that he spent less than 48 hours in DJLS - he joined at 19.12pm on February 26th and was dismissed by one of the Dukes at 14.49 on the 28th February!

With such an extensive time spent in DJLS, Mitchnom clearly knows what he is talking about (NOT!)

DeletedUser

If you have not realized I am not playing properly on W4 just supplying PnP's.

I have sent my previous message on my knowledge of you tribe and leaders from previous worlds such as (w3) where you leaders and yourslef have made a 10 family tribes?

I was dismissed for being to epic for you guys. You guys could not handle the truth.

Also, if you read my message I clearly states W3. So your points are invalid.

DeletedUser

Merge To End All Merges!

DJLS Do Have Oodles Of Members! I Think A Fail Stamp Will Suit them For The Time being

DeletedUser6726

i know and we are on their death list!!

How nice of them

DeletedUser

And mitchnom...aww bless! we ownwy kicked your pwetty wittwe ass for being a tlat!

Your tribe is a noob. Got kicked for being Ultra Good. Better, than you at least. And btw, like all tribe have something against total cool players. (like myself) thats why everyone ahs iHate as enemy. Even though Smerfy it total nub cake like me. :lol:]

I have to say the leaders @ DJLS are a complete fail. However, there are some players with noob skills. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

"Kicked for being ultra good"!!!

Fortunately, I still have access to all your forum posts, otherwise I would have doubted my sanity after reading that! Better than me at what exactly? Spending all day on here and achieving mediocre results...yep, you certainly are! Keep going champ!
we're proud of you.