Dreams

RDMR97

Reaction score
My biggest dream is to be conquered and the support give me back the village.
what's yours?

Knuggs

Reaction score
Yeh I also dream of having an army of minions that will unfairly push my villa up! GG!

RDMR97

Reaction score
But to answer your question.

My biggest dream is to join a world with premades that will happily let me farm them to get a train early.
And then double down by also clearing for me.

And not have support ban me.

I think we might be dream sharing at this point.
friend I don't know what tribes you usually play in, but where I usually play, we always play as a team, here it seems that you play to see who has the biggest dick.

Panther

Reaction score
friend I don't know what tribes you usually play in, but where I usually play, we always play as a team, here it seems that you play to see who has the biggest dick.

Account pushing is playing as a team? Read the rules mate lmao
It. Is. Not. Allowed.

Damacsta

Reaction score
It happened on the recent tournament round on .net since people decided to break the rules there as well.

Party Animalz

Reaction score
My biggest dream is to be conquered and the support give me back the village.
what's yours?

Not even on this world, yet day 7 i told people you were cheating, as bigal says above.. your farm total divided by your plunders is laughable!

[QUOTE="Mods]
We have a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career, skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you just go back to your own server now, that'll be the end of it.
[/QUOTE]

jordanc2236

Reaction score
I still don't know what's more laughable at this point... crying about the ban or how obvious you made it that you were cheating.