Dual and tri accounts

DeletedUser

I hope people don't take to much offense at this but would it be possible to have a world where dual/tri accounts are not allowed
i never see the point of it as to me there is no difference to 1 player running 2 accounts 12 hours a day or 2 players running 1 account 24 hours a day
i understand night bonus does the job to help when the world is small but as it grows it affect is lost.
and it is loosing money for the game providers as normally the players involved would have there own accounts and both have premium.
so again i say can admin look in to maybe putting a world up with this

DeletedUser7966

it is loosing money for the game providers as normally the players involved would have there own accounts and both have premium.

Nope, they wouldn't join at all as the people who co play are the ones who don't have enough time to play alone.

DeletedUser

How would you implement a world like that?

Any account with more than 1 IP playing it is banned? It would tell people to use one computer though which would be bad but it might be done if the creator is drunk :?

DeletedUser

People with dynamic IP addresses constantly will have different a IP address. You will get banned from your own account which is just stupid.

DeletedUser

IP addresses changes, it also, means yu can only plays at your house not any where else.

But usually, if you keep to it (while playing speed - 5 hour bash) it could be implemented but takes out fun of having a co

DeletedUser

I really do not see why it irritates you. With sleep mode enabled, you can't play 24/7 anyway. What coplayers do is make it more convenient. I for one would not like to wake up at 8 in the morning, and play non-stop until midnight, which is why i'll have a co or 2 to share the weight. It doesn't really give me an advantage... just makes it easier as most days I have/want to do stuff other than speed :p

DeletedUser8153

i never see the point of it as to me there is no difference to 1 player running 2 accounts 12 hours a day or 2 players running 1 account 24 hours a day

There is a big difference, and on speed particularly, if your offline for 12 hours, its pretty much guaranteed that when you get back online all your villages will be gone ^^

take 200 speed for example.

Thats 200x the speed of a speed 1 world. If you are offline for 12 hours each day, your not going to be top 10. And thats on speed 1! now imagine for speed 200?

Co players are apart of the game, the competition and the way in which people choose to play, if you don't like it. Perhaps get a co player yourself? Or... Don't play at all.

DeletedUser

It's impossible to change anything to this.
If your co logs you can say you logged on your office or your school ;)!

DeletedUser

I feel it would not be imposable to police.
At least they could keep an eye on the top 50 to 100 players.
secondly check the active time time i figure anyone exceeding 18 hours a day constant should also be checked out.
one way would be the ip address as most duels are not in the same country / state i am sure with todays technology you could at least find out what area these people are in

i know i would have a problem with using one pc as i travel from hotel to hotel most of the time when at work, is it possible to check mac addresses
i just feel it it crazy as i see the trend going to keeping the account running 24/7 maybe even set up a 24/7 server with no night bonus to give these people an even playing ground
never mind it was just something i thought i would ask:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

There is a big difference, and on speed particularly, if your offline for 12 hours, its pretty much guaranteed that when you get back online all your villages will be gone ^^

take 200 speed for example.

Thats 200x the speed of a speed 1 world. If you are offline for 12 hours each day, your not going to be top 10. And thats on speed 1! now imagine for speed 200?

Co players are apart of the game, the competition and the way in which people choose to play, if you don't like it. Perhaps get a co player yourself? Or... Don't play at all.

i was asking for 1 world not the enire game to change

Sorry this was meant for general forum not speed servers
i agree it would be crazy to do it on speed server any chance it can be moved please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8153

If they were going to do this, they would put in a Sleep mode. Which IS unlikely tbh. WHy waste time trying to ban people who love the game? ^^

DeletedUser

If they were going to do this, they would put in a Sleep mode. Which IS unlikely tbh. WHy waste time trying to ban people who love the game? ^^

people who love the game i think would be the ones that would follow the rules and not go in dueling
at least i hope they would
besides thinking about it there would be loop holes like sitters set every day would not be that much different than dueling although this would be limited to so many days as std

DeletedUser8153

people who love the game i think would be the ones that would follow the rules and not go in dueling
at least i hope they would
besides thinking about it there would be loop holes like sitters set every day would not be that much different than dueling although this would be limited to so many days as std
It wouldnt work.

DeletedUser1511

Nope, they wouldn't join at all as the people who co play are the ones who don't have enough time to play alone.

That is a flat out lie. Why do you need 2 more coplayers. I mean seriously i coplay all the time, its more fun. But to say most people couldnt play without coplaying is bs. Most people now coplay because people saw a trend where top ranked players were coplayed and they decided they would gain the same success if they did it.

DeletedUser7966

That is a flat out lie. Why do you need 2 more coplayers. I mean seriously i coplay all the time, its more fun. But to say most people couldnt play without coplaying is bs. Most people now coplay because people saw a trend where top ranked players were coplayed and they decided they would gain the same success if they did it.

This is speed forums wardy, I know co playing isn't necessary on slow worlds.

DeletedUser

Speed - I would not like to sit in front of a comp 5/ 12 hours straight so, I preferably have a co as I would not like to get owned when im not online.

DeletedUser

Speed - I would not like to sit in front of a comp 5/ 12 hours straight so, I preferably have a co as I would not like to get owned when im not online.

I did that. Then my mum pulled me off the computer. Got nobled. I nearly cried