Dust - UK16

DeletedUser5774

stardustmajestic.jpg

Name:Stardust
Tag: Dust
World: UK16
Leadership: SexySmurf
Starting direction: Unknown.

At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

------

Hello TW. For those who do not know who I am, I am Nicole. I've been playing Tribalwars since the end of 2008 and I've been on several worlds. Whilst I have not been considered a competitive player, I have shown potential and I have been in several premade tribes that have had a lot of fabulous players. I was even in W1N for a short amount of time when Roch2001's CHE!!! merged with them, which pretty much sealed UK1 for a W1N win.

I have also made a small reputation as a speed player, but as I have said, I've never been that competitive in speed nor have I been on a normal world. I think the nearest I could be explained would be, "Potential yet to be harnessed " I know I can play this game and I know that I have the ability and skill to leader a rank one tribe, as well as achieve as a rank one account.

This has yet to be seen though. I have created premade tribes before. Some have not taken off, others have which have ended in disaster. This has mainly been due to a lack of motivation, real time issues and pure laziness. This will be different for UK16. We have plenty of time to prepare in the event of UK16's creation, as it will be a few months before it is released. By this time, my free time will be freed up considerably and so I will have the motivation, time and ability to lead my latest and last creation: Dust.

I aim for Dust to dominate UK16 from the start with a core of fifteen players. I will be the sole leader and thus duke of this tribe. I will also be actively searching for a co-player who will act as liaison between I and the rest of our team in the event I am unavailable but this co-player will hold no leadership position and it will be I who will be making the decisions in Dust.

If you're interested then please post below and I will get back to you. Skype will be mandatory and I expect for you to have a decent grasp of the game. If you require advanced skills that I have picked up over the years for start up, then I would be more than happy to assist. Dust will be a late game competitor for winning UK16. This will be our primary objective in UK16. To make sure we make it to the late game stage.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking with all of you soon,
Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck Nicole. Uk16 will be limi hauls, to make up for uk15's fail.

DeletedUser5774

Recruitment is still open... and if you're interested, I will be playing some speed between the 21st of April to the 29th. I have nine days off from work during this period and would be nice for some new faces to play with. ^^

DeletedUser5774

I would only accept Meechan if he could convince SJ to play properly tbh.
SJ hasn't played properly since WET on UK1... as far as I know anyway.

DeletedUser

I would only accept Meechan if he could convince SJ to play properly tbh.
SJ hasn't played properly since WET on UK1... as far as I know anyway.

sj wus like top 2-5 on uk5 and uk9 and we wus top 15 on some world between 49-61.

DeletedUser6695

Tw srs sj wut?

edit: I will join if you have a tribe skype chat and add me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll play. Circumstances on .net have uh, forced me away. Indefinitely. Again.

DeletedUser

sj wus like top 2-5 on uk5 and uk9 and we wus top 15 on some world between 49-61.
pretty sure we got rank1 on UK9 at some point

idk doe

also lol i seriously did nothing on that .net account idk why people think i did stuff on it