~E~ Making a stand

DeletedUser

Ths i my first time writing somthing like thi so bare with me .DCT are a tribe that if you turn your back they will stab you . ~E~ formly known as ~DS~ may have lost members because a duke decided he was going to leave the game and persuaded some of the tribes top players to leave but the few that remain will make DCT pay for every village they take .If you think for a lot of the tribe attacks take a long time support so we have done well . Even if we get destroyed another tribe will come along and wipe DCT out .I believe if we make a stand it will give other tribes the chance to fight back .

Thanks
Nightfall789

P.S. The Spy in DCT he/she still gives me information and just a tip look at your barons more closely.
Also i think we will win .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5475

brave stepping out into the open, bravo for that. I was deathly afraid when I first started posting, but I started smaller, "top 20 tribes" etc etc.

Ths i my first time writing somthing like thi so bare with me .DCT are a tribe that if you turn your back they will stab you . ~E~ formly known as ~DS~ may have lost members because a duke decided he was going to leave the game and persuaded some of the tribes top players to leave but the few that remain will make DCT pay for every village they take.
thank you for the background, it is very informative on where your tribe is coming from. :)

If you think for a lot of the tribe attacks take a long time support so we have done well .
I am struggling to understand this sentence...:icon_confused:

Even if we get destroyed another tribe will come along and wipe DCT out .I believe if we make a stand it will give other tribes the chance to fight back.
I've heard this before, but tbh I don't really get it. wouldn't you want your tribe to be the one to kill them? I think you should have the mindset that you are going to win, not that you're going to lose but cause trouble along the way. Unless you're already so far down that there's no possible way for you to fight back. Then you'd be the next ta1 :icon_razz: or that one tribe that virtus one-shotted...I actually forgot their name :lol: just depends on how well you defend.

P.S. The Spy in DCT he/she still gives me information and just a tip look at your barons more closely
this is something I wouldn't put up on externals. You'd want to keep your enemies in the dark about this or you want them to know you have a spy so they're too afraid to pick targets and attack, but you never want to hint who the spy is.

DeletedUser

*Yawn*

btw, we have no Barons just a Duke and council so .....

DeletedUser

yes i know hows your council doing anyway allways your council members do talk a lot also you should look closy at them but will you find what your looking for

DeletedUser

yes i know hows your council doing anyway allways your council members do talk a lot also you should look closy at them but will you find what your looking for

Nah can't be bothered.

This is the second time your tribe has declared on ours. You managed to noble 1 village of ours last time are you going to try and double that tally and take 2??
You kinda boring us now but do carry on, just don't expect any replies.

DeletedUser

Lets think we have done well for the main part our tribe for bing so far away and you arr welcome to try ad atack us in k53 nd k54 then we wil see how may villages you can take then

DeletedUser

Lets think we have done well for the main part our tribe for bing so far away and you arr welcome to try ad atack us in k53 nd k54 then we wil see how may villages you can take then

why would we want to send suicide missions so far, easily defendable( just like i have yours and 4-5 others from your so called team, well just keep creeping up on ya, then you will feel our attacks. when it suits us and not you. thanks for the incoming 3 in night bonus by the way. they will really hurt rofl

oh and by the way this is my 1st post so hello to all you regulars ;)

i wont be a regular postee but i had to say something to there leader or whatever he is/isnt :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nightfall789 no one cares :p

all u looking in doing is trying to make a stand and hopeing the distance u have will save u ,,, borring
i know why dont u fight proper and not make a stand but go for DCT, o wait u cant u not good enough

DeletedUser

look we attack them and yes we lost members so it amkes the war harder

DeletedUser

look we attack them and yes we lost members so it amkes the war harder

like i said, thank for the incoming in night bonus, i post in external forum taking the pee and you send more in night bonus, must admit 2 out of 7 not in night bonus aint bad going. all the best old pal ;)

p.s. thought it only polite to privide a bit of evidence for those who may not believe me as after all you are a leader aint you. :icon_cry:

all rams too :icon_wink:

Defender
Name: [player]bunsen1[/player]
Tribe: [ally]DCT[/ally]

1. Attack
Attacker: [player]Nightfall789[/player]
Tribe: [ally]~E~[/ally]
Origin: [coord]393|506[/coord]
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 01:43:01:532

1. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 02:13:46:426
2. Attack
Origin: [coord]388|510[/coord]
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 05:10:19:280

1. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 02:43:32:243
2. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 05:39:13:256

1. Attack
Origin: [coord]387|511[/coord]
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 10:32:56:743
2. Attack
Arrival time: Mar 22, 2010 10:54:21:828

my word i was worried so i checked ODA and ODD. oh my :icon_confused:

you will be a doddle mate

DeletedUser

nightfall789 u juz booked ~e~'s death sentage aand yes i no nightfall oim one of the one's who left .....but u seriously have poor leadership skills honestly well good luck to u both (~e~ will need it)

DeletedUser

first thing i know i have made some mistakes sorryfor that second we did lose members which made the war harder but for the interest of my ttribe i let other members that had more time on there hands than me to run the tribe . So the tribe culd grow

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity where has your saviour and replacemnt duke gone?

Oops that's right.... He still hasn't quit yet!
Gone to mojo? Seems as though you got caught in his web of deceit too!

DeletedUser

is this about me if it is i believe i had to quit because i had to go to hospital then i only found out it wasnt as bad so i decided to rejoin the game

DeletedUser

well again gd luck to both tribes tho i got a weird feeling no one's intrested this time but hey least it cant get any whorst for ya :lol:

DeletedUser

lol ~E~ will lose set a date for the attacks on DCT somthing like the 27th but i cant remember

weird thing no one at all signed up to attack hahah