Elephants

DeletedUser11866

So is anyone going to make a topic about the elephant in the room or is this it ?

DeletedUser11866

I can here Braveheart's call echoing on this world

FREEDOMMMM !!!!

DeletedUser13240

God knows why your tribe puts up with you. You act exactly like True Geordie who is both a mixture of you (because of the random things you come out with) and GIXXER because of the Constant abuse and insults... His entire tribe hates me... Poor chap on these forums longhorn got kicked cos he was friendly towards me :icon_sad:.

OT: I do actually like elephants, but don't like unicorns like the maniac called Crocadoc on .net.

DeletedUser13237

How could u not love volk every tribe needs a bit of crazy and that one player that says things that no one else would ;)

But what do i know i love every one :)

DeletedUser13240

How could u not love volk every tribe needs a bit of crazy and that one player that says things that no one else would ;)

Sounds like me tbh... But tbh the reason why I don't like volkture is because his ego and wit gets on my nerves. And it's also very creepy how HE'S CALM ALL THE TIME!!!!

Im not crazy okay :D

I thought that this would be the perfect picture for you Volkture

BStcbep.png

DeletedUser11866

That is the perfect picture ! but I'm not crazy :p

Calm ? You've never spoken to me on skype have you :D

DeletedUser13240

I've no idea what your Skype is...

And as your sig says you make love which explains why your so calm on these forums :p