End of the World

DeletedUser3312

99% of the world's population will turn into brain-eating zombies on Friday. I just want you to know that I dislike pretty much all of you, and will take great pleasure in obliterating your brains with my air-rifle. Yes, I will survive. :icon_cool:

Goodbye noobs

DeletedUser

Yes, I will survive. :icon_cool:

537510_483267781716508_1267386215_n.jpg

DeletedUser

99% of the world's population will turn into brain-eating zombies on Friday. I just want you to know that I dislike pretty much all of you, and will take great pleasure in obliterating your brains with my air-rifle. Yes, I will survive. :icon_cool:

Goodbye noobs

Nothing says no friends like death threats on a internet game.

DeletedUser3312

Damn, you really took those insults to heart didn't you?

Tell you what. I'll be your friend until you inevitably die tomorrow. I'm a nice guy like that

DeletedUser9006

It's not actually a death threat if you are shooting something that is dead .. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Damn, you really took those insults to heart didn't you?

Tell you what. I'll be your friend until you inevitably die tomorrow. I'm a nice guy like that

No thanks. You'll try to be my friend, then ask for my pass and take my prem.

DeletedUser

I'm not even sure an air rifle would penetrate a human skull, they're just glorified BB guns. 12 bor is where it's at, bro.

DeletedUser

I'm not even sure an air rifle would penetrate a human skull, they're just glorified BB guns. 12 bor is where it's at, bro.

I think I'd go for a nice melee weapon, or a shotgun. Seems like it would be easier to take out the brain that way.

DeletedUser3312

Well this might as well be closed now.

Total disappointment.

DeletedUser11523

:lol: laughing at all the crazy yanks who spent 200,000 dollars of nuke proof bomb shelters.

and all the people who went to south american to stand by a some monument, then realize oh actually we are ok

My world felt like it ended after i woke up after mad friday, but all good now :D

DeletedUser

THATS GREAT IT STARTS WITH AN EARTHQUAKE BIRDS AND SNAKES AN AEROPLANE AND LENNY BRUCE IS NOT AFRAID