Enzymes declaration of war against TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:diplomacy: This is our official announcement that we are declaring war on TEAM :diplomacy:

Enzyme has had a strong alliance with Smack for some time and due to their 'World war' we are getting involved also. Of course this only partly the reason.

Team have tried to tell us what to do, didn't work. Tried to threaten us, weren't scared. Noble our villages, lets see who wins this war :). We are fed up with their arrogant, condescending, egotistical and immature ways, so we are going to show them that we are NOT to be messed with.

I have faith in every Enzyme member, we have less points, members, villages, and probably troops, but it makes no difference, we are the better tribe. We are not afraid to take on a bigger enemy, we will not be told what to do by them, we will not give up fighting them, we will defeat them.

Declared by J S L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enzyme Declares On TEAM

g59h26w.jpg

In The North Of W2 there is a tribe we all know as TEAM. TEAM made us and fellow tribes into thinking they were bad ass and made us all believe they could actually find the attack button. But after some recent research by our Tribe Professor, Professor Bad Ass.

wardeclarationpic3.jpg

His Research showed that TEAM are not Bad Ass and he was insulted that they thought they could claim 1% of his name. So after some Research into this matter he discovered that TEAM were a bunch of Nerds !

wardeclarationpic4.jpg

After reporting back to the Enzyme council and telling them the shocking discoveries he had found, The Enzyme Council were shocked and angered. After some discussions and analyses of the findings, J S L was so deeply angered that he could not hold in his emotions.

wardeclarationpic2.jpg

We also received Intel that TEAM were trying to build up the courage to attack us, taking tiny little steps towards us then running back to discuss it some more.

So on behalf of the Enzyme council. We Declare War on Dream Team! :icon_cool:

May The Best Win

Dees
Duke of Enzyme

DeletedUser

Haha good luck Enzyme.Hope you do well always liked you's. :p

DeletedUser

nice pnp dees defo smexier than jsl :icon_rolleyes:

oh gl TEAM my :spear: nukes :spear: are comming :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The best of luck to Enzyme :) C'mon, lets get more involved :)

DeletedUser

Lets see....becouse Smack! did it a few hours ago? ^-^
The first pic from med total war, Enzyme are Danish? o.o

PnP wasnt any good, under avarange at best :S

It was more depressive than possitive when it comes to my view of enzyme right now>.<

DeletedUser

Smack are our allies, we want to help them and honor our alliance. But we were always planning to declare on TEAM at some point, this point was tactically the best.

DeletedUser

Smack are our allies, we want to help them and honor our alliance. But we were always planning to declare on TEAM at some point, this point was tactically the best.

Sorry for not trusting you, but could Smack confirm this statement? >.<

DeletedUser

Im really curious, nande (<-english: why)?>.<

Well, i shouldnt really get involved here, but will it be co-ordination between smack/enzyme or will both go theyre own way? :3

I want a map>.<

DeletedUser

Hey we are serious tribes, allies actually mean allies not another tribe that we can't noble for no reason :p
nimasmacksidemap.gif

DeletedUser

Well

Thanks to dees for giving away our secret weapon #17...

You will all come to see in time the turn out of the war.

We can not give much more information at this time, but if you would like to come back in a few days, we would be happy to tell you something else.

DeletedUser

PnP declaration(J S L): 3/10 I like how you did it with no pictures and that's the only reason I gave you 3. Everything else you said was pure nonsense. You said we have "arrogant", "condescending", "egotistical" and "immature ways" but who are you for us to respect as equals? You said it yourself, you are below us in every single way. Your brave though, I give you that, but only when you have the backing of Smack.

So if you needed mother smack to nurture you and give you some confidence against us, then even your courage is something to be dubious about. Until you do something we should respect, be happy we even speak to you.

PnP declaration(dees): 1/10 Throwing out a some recycled google pics ain't gonna cut it. Try to be more creative next time. I can tutor you in the inner workings of photoshop if your willing. I'm giving you one for effort though, but I'm pretty sure a gradeschooler can come up wih better PnP than this.

Also, throwing out the old "Tribe A was thinking of attacking us, but then didn't, and we got our super secret informants to know that they did" line isn't impressing anyone. Any half decent idiot of a leader would have information on tribes near them. I would have been surprised if you guys didn't, but to tell us about it like its some kind of incredible feat is sad at best.

Hmmm. That was fun. Maybe I should make a segment titles "Rate the PnP". :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

PnP declaration(J S L): 3/10 I like how you did it with no pictures and that's the only reason I gave you 3. Everything else you said was pure nonsense. You said we have "arrogant", "condescending", "egotistical" and "immature ways" but who are you for us to respect as equals? You said it yourself, you are below us in every single way. Your brave though, I give you that, but only when you have the backing of Smack.

So if you needed mother smack to nurture you and give you some confidence against us, then even your courage is something to be dubious about. Until you do something we should respect, be happy we even speak to you.

PnP declaration(dees): 1/10 Throwing out a some recycled google pics ain't gonna cut it. Try to be more creative next time. I can tutor you in the inner workings of photoshop if your willing. I'm giving you one for effort though, but I'm pretty sure a gradeschooler can come up wih better PnP than this.

Also, throwing out the old "Tribe A was thinking of attacking us, but then didn't, and we got our super secret informants to know that they did" line isn't impressing anyone. Any half decent idiot of a leader would have information on tribes near them. I would have been surprised if you guys didn't, but to tell us about it like its some kind of incredible feat is sad at best.

Hmmm. That was fun. Maybe I should make a segment titles "Rate the PnP". :icon_biggrin:

Player SPLITTINGHEADACHE: 2/5 because I am a nice person. Anyone who is willing to spend so much time whining and degrading an enemy tribe means one of two things: Confidence or Fear

Based on the fact that at least three TEAM players have asked me to let them into ENZYME notes fear.
I of course did not allow them in, because we are at war, and I hate spys, they are such a pain.

BTW, your picture needs to be better, it has nothing to do with a Headache, though it is adding to the Headache I have gained from laughing at your previous post.

Well, brb, off for a bit of Ibuprofen.

DeletedUser

Player SPLITTINGHEADACHE: 2/5 because I am a nice person. Anyone who is willing to spend so much time whining and degrading an enemy tribe means one of two things: Confidence or Fear

Based on the fact that at least three TEAM players have asked me to let them into ENZYME notes fear.
I of course did not allow them in, because we are at war, and I hate spys, they are such a pain.

BTW, your picture needs to be better, it has nothing to do with a Headache, though it is adding to the Headache I have gained from laughing at your previous post.

Well, brb, off for a bit of Ibuprofen.
It does not have to mean confidence or fear. And be nicer to each other. You are being a hypocrite right now BTW. You are talking about insulting other tribes, then you insult another tribe. The difference is that splittingheadache was being more civil, while you are being just arrogant and annoying.

This is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.