-EoV-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think they are pretty much gone now. Upset way too many tribes...

They will collapse as quick as they growth [refugee camp]

This is not update stats yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: shut! Gack!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -EoV- -EoD-
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 6
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172,426
Side 2: 40,222
Difference: 132,204

image.php

There is couple of others tribes fighting -EoV- but they just join party.
what goes around comes around ;)

marcin

DeletedUser5542

good to see another waste of space family disapeare and also hopefully this little fracar will help temper shut and gak into even better tribes.

DeletedUser

lol I think that expresses their experience but still better than the old GDI members they took... For them this would have been really amazing nukes...

DeletedUser

well, they seems to mess up D troops with O, as when nuking they have mostly O at home ;)

DeletedUser

oh they just got mixed it up. can't this happen to everyone? ;)

DeletedUser

FYI

To spice things up... shut! is working with certain tribes. While we were attacking front lines EoV villas (most fakes) [sending even noble trains with 5 axe only with no clearance] at them.
This has force EoV to stack those villas leaving others villas defenseless [deep inside]. With bit of coordination, other tribe has moved at specific times and are eating EoV from there.

EoV never expected that i think...
They back stab other tribes, and now they getting same from others.

Now they have dilemma, as many villas nobled had D troops away supporting front lines villas.. hmm

marcin

DeletedUser

seems to -EoV- members are looking for new homes after 1 day of fights ;). Some of them start tribe called TLR...

DeletedUser

they shrinking...,but great news. They started another 2 tribes: TKs and NTS [with TLR already formed]..maybe academies?

DeletedUser

Peter, Xadron...you both really need to stop posting in your own thread so much. The whole point of putting a war notice on the forums and stats to back it up is surely to let people discuss it? Maybe even throw in some PnP? (which I think you tried...)

If you've got new stuff to add on top when you're the last one to post, edit it...I'm sure folk will still notice NEXT time they look at the thread mate (^_^)

And on that note, shouldn't the stats show Gack+Shut+KotC+RotC+whoever else is helping vs EoV+anyone actually helping them, which seems to be nobody, heh

DeletedUser

Sigh they got it all wrong.. Spears are the offence troops NOT swords, sheesh when will noobs ever learn?

DeletedUser

Well Zero, it's so they can save their axes for defense! Smart plan if you ask me.

DeletedUser

lol doesn't look as if they will be in the top 10 in the future anyway...

DeletedUser

Ljfletch, was not a noob he was wasting his troops if you hadn't noticed hes quit.

Well i've just told you theres a load of villes up for grabs but i'm not too botherd.

DeletedUser

We suffered from inactivity, we had around the same amount of players participating in the gack attacks as gack did back.

Status
Not open for further replies.