Evolved Gaming

DeletedUser

****Currently looking at merger propositions with like minded tribes that are situated in K45 & K55 - Total tribe member count 20-30 after merge(s)****

Evolved Gaming

Evolved Gaming was started with one philosophy in mind "It's not the game you play that matters, but the way you play it and who with that counts."

So with that idea in mind our aim is to develop a fun and friendly environment that will allow our dedicated and hard working members to enjoy this game to the absolute limits.

Our mantra or vision is based on these core elements.

• Respect
  • Teamwork
  • Organisation
  • Communication

Some of the ideas we have that I wanted to share with you.

• Keeping the tribe numbers to a minimum - less is more as they say (well that is what I say to my missus)
  • Ventrilo/Teamspeak to encourage teamwork and reduce risk of spies and other anti social gameplay - Why text when you can sing!
  • Experience is helpful but activity if the key ingredient - Skills can be given freely, free time cannot
  • Teamwork and more teamwork - When the situation gets tense at least you'll know your back is covered by your tribe mates
  • Strategy - Release the inner Napoleon

We hope our members, allies and enemies will learn to respect and appreciate the hard work and determination each of us will show over the coming months because the ultimate aim is to earn and hold a valued position as a premier tribe on World 5.

If you wish to learn more or feel you can help then please get in touch so we can set up a chat on our Ventrilo server or Skype simon2bob.

Kind regards,

Simon “Twobob”

Last edited by a moderator: