FA Templates

DeletedUser10677

For those of us that use FA to farm i was wondering what templates people favour, we started with 2, then 4, then 10 when the hauls were getting nicer and now dropped to 7 which is working well but wondered what you guys use :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10677

find it over estimates the possible res way to much

DeletedUser

It does not over estimate, someone simply steal the resources before your LC's arrive :icon_confused:

DeletedUser10677

i find that asoon as the attack lands the res scouted is ALOT lower than the 'possible res' that the option works off

DeletedUser

There's an easy way to figure it out:

When you get a scout report back, take into account how many resources are in the warehouse, what the levels of the resource buildings are, what level the warehouse is and then finally how much time it will take. Back in my day before we had scripts you used have to do this thing called using a calculator & mental math, shocking I know, but it doesn't hurt to return to the basics to make sure the advanced is still working. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6695

You should be using the lowest possible template without losses, due to a lack of barbs farming is quite bad.

Oh and what above person said, although I find you tend to be able to make educated guesses at what should be sent when you have farmed for so long :(

DeletedUser10677

CF get on the account, i played from 22:00 last night constantly till now

DeletedUser

back on topic, i am seding about 15 lc and 1 scouts to all barbs in 25X25 and then 75 lc and 150 axe to all my player farms.
we got plenty of troops :)

DeletedUser

k, c you guys around some time, im off from TW, but i will be back, look at top 10 on W12, ;)
jks

DeletedUser5582

Ok last time. Discussing bans is not allowed on the externals (use skype!). More of an issue is naming the player(s) concerned though.

I have deleted the posts and this is your final warning so please no more ban chat on here.

DeletedUser10677

been explained and sorry for rules breakage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

It's not their choice, it's against the rules.

Anyway... FA templates? Spam farming ftw!