fake me once, fake me twice, but you have no troops to fake me 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lets say a ball park points of 100k what is a fake then as im close to 40 units needed to send a fake, if you get any bigger what is a fake like 2000 units of population

or does it work a different way?

DeletedUser

Not 100% sure as I've never bothered to calculate it but the highest fake I've had to send is like 166 units or something along those lines. Might be different for this world though so not sure. I'm certain a village won't need 2000 units to send a fake though.

DeletedUser

i mean it comes up with this,,, The attacking force has to consist of at least 40 villagers when u attack a player,

DeletedUser

yeah, Depending on the points of the village you need to send a certain amount of troops, the higher the points, the more troops it takes.

DeletedUser

Attacking force must consist of the population equivelant to 1% of that village's points. So if your village is 7800 points, it requires 78 population. This can be in the form of 78 axemen, 16 rams or 10 catapults. Or any combination of units.

DeletedUser1508

Although scouts don't apply... Just need to send at least 5 (4 to barbs) in an attack.

However, they do count towards the population needed to make an attack able to be sent. But there is no minimum limit when sending just scouts, so long as you are sending 5 of them.

DeletedUser

5 is not the bare minimum. You can even send 1.
But more often you end up with no information , so sending 5 scouts is the best option while scouting barbs.

DeletedUser

5 is not the bare minimum. You can even send 1.
But more often you end up with no information , so sending 5 scouts is the best option while scouting barbs.

This is wrong.

There IS a minimum when sending scouts to players. That minimum is 5. If you are sending scouts AND troops you need only send 4.

There is no minimum when sending to barbarian villages but you have to send at least 4 in order for them to all survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.