Family Tribes ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4221
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh you mean Not At Present

does sum family tribes up yes mate

DeletedUser

I thought I'll share my two cents on this.

Originally (as most of you will probably have seen my rant), I hated family tribes, well mass recruit noob family tribes; like "The Alliance" and "The Brotherhood" - a band of 8/10 different rim side tribes "banding" together to form one big cluster of crap. Then a lot of wise posts on this forum opened my eyes to how you have to survive in a world like this.

What we've done in CHE is different to the norm, CHE!!! was built on 25 members who have two significant traits (two traits which I will go further into later),

- Being devoted to working in a team, for the team
- Forum activity

Two traits which are fundamental in my opinion, two traits which a new player will have automatically when joining TW but will only use it dependent on the tribe and surroundings he/she is in. A lot of new players joined "The Alliance" so those traits were quickly lost. We've banded experience and new alike, but they all have those two traits in common, intribe we can teach the newbies so that isn't a problem.

So whilst winning and destroying "The Alliance" and winning a small war against a local aggressive tribe, it came to appear that there are more players who share the two traits we have and so CHE!! was created and filled the same way as CHE!!!. I treat each member equally, everything is shared between the two tribes and that is the foundation of how a family tribe should be created and ran.

If I can run an 80+ tribe on another world with a few other council members, there is nothing stopping me to do the same here, and perhaps form a very successful family tribe.

- G

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought I'll share my two cents on this.

Originally (as most of you will probably have seen my rant), I hated family tribes, well mass recruit noob family tribes; like "The Alliance" and "The Brotherhood" - a band of 8/10 different rim side tribes "banding" together to form one big cluster of crap. The a lot of wise posts on this forum opened my eyes to how you have to survive in a world like this.

What we've done in CHE is different to the norm, CHE!!! was built on 25 members who have two significant traits (two traits which I will go further into later),

- Being devoted to working in a team, for the team
- Forum activity

Two traits which are fundamental in my opinion, two traits which a new player will have automatically when joining TW but will only use it dependent on the tribe and surroundings he/she is in. A lot of new players joined "The Alliance" so those traits were quickly lost. We've banded experience and new alike, but they all have those two traits in common, intribe we can teach the newbies so that isn't a problem.

So whilst winning and destroying "The Alliance" and winning a small war against a local aggressive tribe, it came to appear that there are more players who share the two traits we have and so CHE!! was created and filled the same way as CHE!!!. I treat each member equally, everything is shared between the two tribes and that is the foundation of how a family tribe should be created and ran.

If I can run an 80+ tribe on another world with a few other council members, there is nothing stopping me to do the same here, and perhaps form a very successful family tribe.

- G

This is what I believe, it takes the right attitude and structure, but it is certainly possible.

DeletedUser10601

Thus far, our CHE family has done well making a standing on the rim but we will see how we fare in the coming days, weeks, months. It's a big step, opening a 3rd 'wing' if you like.

UnKnown

Reaction score
Tbh it is still too early to know if a rim family tribe will succeed or fail, the big test will be when you go to war with the fast spreading core tribes.

DeletedUser10601

Well it's going to happen inevitably, so we'll find out just how strong we are.

DeletedUser

I understand the arguments posted in favour of family tribes lets say it all runs great we come towards the completion of the world which 1 of the family tribe takes the Glory!!

In my opinion greed will eventually kill the family:icon_twisted: