• Thread starter DeletedUser7848
  • Start date

DeletedUser7848

Tribute to a leaving tribe...
Tribute Song

Vulgar MOTIVEated
Founded By Tabby Cat
Lead by Tabby Cat and Bad*Vibez

At It's peak it reached rank 14. around 1.3mill in points with 35 members.

When NoHope,NoChance was made by Tabby and BV it grew quickly.
No,Hope was the first tribe tabby and BV made on W5. After recieving invites from Why? Tabby and Bv left to join.
many of the NoHope members were left high and dry and so scrambled to other tribes.
Again k34 was open. Tabby and Bv already had confrontations with W5W and were farming many players.
when Why? collapsed they make Vulgar. Which quickly grow from old NoHope members and new recruits. I myself at the time was in W5W having previously been in NoHope still had allegiance to my friends and so began spying for Vulgar. Somehow getting promoted to Baron where i kicked the tribe members and left for home. Tabby and BV had been playing Unfair tactics the whole time. (But look at it this way, i cleared the noobs out :p lol) Anyway.
Vulgar Was getting a good hold of k34 (600k+) and was harassing W5W in k35.
Unfortunately Tabby became busy and so was forced to be sat. and BV's Internet failed but managed to set a sitter aswell. Unfairly leaving Torquemada & LiL Spoon Dukes when they didn't want to be, every so often Tabby could pop back but soon had 2 leave again. As the leadership in Vulgar became more unstable and more confusion about who was doing what grew the most active of us took lead and found tribes able 2 take us. Some have gone 2 ~FH~ and Some to other tribes.

Thus is the fall of Vulgar.

I Bid Vulgar farewell and all the Upset we caused good bye aswell :icon_biggrin:
I hope to see Tabby & Bad*Vibez in future worlds farewell.

Vulgar Tw Stats

Good Luck to all those tribes who have been going long and strong :)

DeletedUser7848

bump (justt keeping this top incase w5w try claiming they beat vulgar)

Last edited by a moderator: