Ferociously abusing SPQR no wait Death!

DeletedUser5582

Well it looks like we need a new thread on these forums to reflect the recent tribe changes so thought might kick start this now. Do note that, as always, I have no idea what actually goes on in other tribes but thought might share what may have gone on.....

First I think we need to go back in time (waves hands mysteriously) and lo and behold your screen begins to revolve! Quicker and quicker you travel back in time and space and dear reader you now find yourself on the Via Appia Antica on the outskirts of Rome...(probably Didcot but hey we can all dream!).

"Oh Lordy Jo what have you done!" I hear you cry. But fret not as with cookies in hand I shall take you on a quick tour of some of the more memorable (kind of) events of W3! yes yes I spoil you but we now in W3 circa Novemberish time.....

Our TFF camera swoops (see what I did there Dan!) to the slightly shabby forum (cheap marble from Sicily ruins the overall effect) of the SPQR tribe and as we gaze around we can see the floorspace of the Spare Players Quickly Required tribe covered with beanbags and empty pizza boxes with a radio playing in the back ground.....

We focus in on the Imperator's throne where Astutus Brittanicus sits shielded by the swords and spears of his minions.

"Imperator" said Larix Magnus buffing his breastplate furiously and feeling slightly foolish in his skirt "I await your commands as to how best to throw out the TFF nubiia (latin for noobs but I think you get the idea) from our provinces as they are running rampant through our Empire! Villas are being sacked and our armies crushed where they stand and yet all our people hear is "stack me stack me" from your noble self?"

"Villes lente augescent cito extinguuntur" intoned Fordus

"what" screamed Astutus Brittanicus "how many times do I need to tell you that we are just pretend Romans not real ones and no one speaks freaking Latin anymore. It is P R E T E N D we just based ourselves on the Romans for funnsies. Understand?

"um think your mean Agnosco actually Imperator oops Boss" whispered Chiefus Maximus, "and Fordus was just saying that "villas grow slowly but die quickly" and those TFF barbarians have taken over 800 of our villas already and surely we must have a better plan that just stacking you?

"It's a great plan!" snarled Astutus Brittanicus "and we're sticking to it as it keeps me safe from those fearsome cough nublike TFF spear nukes! Our fearsome legionaries can manage by themselves! Are we not the children of Romulus and Remus? Who defeated the Metalix Heads, saw off the Uninspraticus and their printing presses and held our own against the Yolk Folk? Anyway where are my stackers sorry tribe mates?"

"they stand before you Imperator" simpered Larix Magnus "see look the noble matron Trudi, the indefatigable Wilgore, the oddly named GrahamPaulkelly and the Learning to Count Star have come to hear your orders/stack you some more!"

"ah sweet Trudi" smirked Astutus "how are your troops/my stacks? but why do you not caper before me with sweet meatery and choice radio requests? Pray tell your Imperator what troubles you and why your toga hangs limp upon your shoulders?"

"You trouble me!" cried Trudi and sweeping off her toga (Mitchnom goes blind) revealing herself to be dressed in barbarian garb! "I've had it with your Counsels, pro counsels and any other type of counsels that you enforce upon us. No more shall I stack your villas whilst the TFF take my own I quit!" and with that she disappeared from the hall in a cloud of grey barbarian smoke.

"and what of you noble Wilgore?" stammered Astutus "surely you will continue to stack me?"

"no longer" said Wilgore "I go forth to seek a tribe where all for one and one for all is the watchword!" The SPQR minions gasp as their former champion strides from the hall recalling his battered troops as he went.

"and of you Learning to Count Star" what will you do?" anxiously inquired Astutus.

"um well we have been chatting" mumbled Learning to Count Star "and well we feel the Stack the leader and ignore the rest is well a bit rubbish really so we were talking to Death and ...."

"what" blustered Astutus you would merge into Death and leave your beloved Imperator alone and let your breastplates go dull, your horsehair helmets collect dust so you can be at one with the horde?"

Yes the minions replied well those that Death will have so some of us are going to have to go to our former family tribes but we are leaving you.

"et tu larix magnus" whimpered Astutus "will you leave me too?

"sorry" said larix magnus admiring himself with his new robe and scythe in the mirror "oh yeah I'm joining Death too and with that he made his last request to the radio to play "all by myself" by Eric Carmen (disco boogie mix) and led the former Romans into the arms of death."

and with that I return you to the present!

P.s. Our spear nukes will be with you shortly

Go TFF!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5528

Yet again a great chapter to what I am sure will be just as good a story :)

DeletedUser1728

That cheap marble from Sicily haunted my dreams last night, damn you Jo!

DeletedUser

As good Ole Ronald McDonald would say "I'M LOVIN' IT!"

+rep - mainly for creativities and taking the time to make us smile, cos lets face it guys (the entire uk3 community) this piece is for all our LOLz, freind or foe. jo took the time to make this and keep us entertained.

DeletedUser

Fordus had better get back to Latin school 'villa impendo sensim tamen intereo velociter'

DeletedUser5450

i love that :icon_biggrin: an amazing story there. kudos to you again jo, always giving us something enjoyable to read :)

just a few points/questions, it is unfortunate that astute/blades had given up. blades just didn't have the time to run the account alone, and so astute's reign had to end :icon_cry:

another point, im a little confused by the title ^^... where is DEATH's abuse ?? the horde still runs rampant across TFF lands, breaking into there k's.

so here is my question... who is abusing who :icon_wink:

just to prove this small insignificant point

Side 1:
Tribes: DEATH
Side 2:
Tribes: TFF

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 30
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 606,519
Side 2: 290,687
Difference: 315,832

chart

and now we wait for mitchnom to come out with his usual, there inactive comment... inactives that move def around. LMAO

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DEATH, SPQR

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 79
Difference: 514

chart

Side 1: 5,719,362
Side 2: 751,338
Difference: 4,968,024

chart

Just allowing for your transfers.....

DeletedUser5528

i love that :icon_biggrin: an amazing story there. kudos to you again jo, always giving us something enjoyable to read :)

just a few points/questions, it is unfortunate that astute/blades had given up. blades just didn't have the time to run the account alone, and so astute's reign had to end :icon_cry:

another point, im a little confused by the title ^^... where is DEATH's abuse ?? the horde still runs rampant across TFF lands, breaking into there k's.

so here is my question... who is abusing who :icon_wink:

just to prove this small insignificant point

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 30
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 606,519
Side 2: 290,687
Difference: 315,832

chart

and now we wait for mitchnom to come out with his usual, there inactive comment... inactives that move def around. LMAO

I think I may need to explain something to you lyon23,

When pnp such as this is posted it is considered a declaration of what is to come. The story was generally aimed at SPQR who TFF destroyed...

The end of the story says our spear nukes will be coming, now unless you have a time machine I would imagine that means they are going to come in some future time not in some past time..

sitters on dead accounts are able to move troops so your comment on inactives is just well ....... ermmmmmmmm...... ermmmmmmmmm.. how can I say this without picking up an infraction,,, ermmmmmmm...... well I cant so I wont bother :lol:

DeletedUser5450

sitters on dead accounts are able to move troops so your comment on inactives is just well ....... ermmmmmmmm...... ermmmmmmmmm.. how can I say this without picking up an infraction,,, ermmmmmmm...... well I cant so I wont bother

erm, did i say they wasn't allowed ?? no. im just pointing out an account that is being sat, and troops moved is NOT INACTIVE :icon_eek: perhaps some new reading glasses are in order :icon_rolleyes: or perhaps your being over defensive because you FAIL !!

anyways were waiting for that "future" fun... jo's pnp post was 5 days ago, you guys must be really slow of the mark :lol:

DeletedUser5528

we are too busy eating mince pies and drinking ourxmas ale at this time :p

DeletedUser5582

erm, did i say they wasn't allowed ?? no. im just pointing out an account that is being sat, and troops moved is NOT INACTIVE :icon_eek: perhaps some new reading glasses are in order :icon_rolleyes: or perhaps your being over defensive because you FAIL !!

anyways were waiting for that "future" fun... jo's pnp post was 5 days ago, you guys must be really slow of the mark :lol:

Puts reading glasses on and checks date and wipes mince pie crumbs off lap and checks level of wine glass as not too keen on ale!

So as you say an account being sat is NOT an inactive (which is fine by me) and that you shroud wearers have the Astute sit and are happy to move def and change villa names (which I love) then stats over past 48 hrs are like so

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: AstuteUK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 60
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 8
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,007,420
Side 2: 439,168
Difference: 568,252

chart

Side 1: 257,932
Side 2: 77,957
Difference: 179,975

chart

so am thinking that some of our spear nukes have arrived no?!

Anyways good to see you back and look forward to your reply! Oh and before I forget no moaning that Astute not in Death as not sure villa names being changed when you guys taking!

DeletedUser5450

well jo, you got me there, lol, im sure the odd spear nuke has been seen heading our way. them stats look good for you, but what if you remove astute ? ok, so the account is active, but its not being stacked.

now the merge this end is over, i think showing stats from after the x-mas break finishes and onwards will give a better reflection on the progress both tribes are making on one another.

im looking forward to getting proper stuck in there, im well out of practice.

DeletedUser5582

lol so when should we reset the stats?!

From the ending of the next holiday ceasefire?! Do we just include Death v TFF or the reality of TFF V World 3 as that is what it boils down to in the end?

Let us know so we can start the clock!

DeletedUser8800

am i missing something
why is astute being put in the same stats as death astute is not in death and as far as iam aware never was
or are you putting him there because your stats look like your beating death then lmao
i dont care for stas only that this game is so much more enjoyable now this all out war has started lol

DeletedUser5582

sheesh so much abuse to remember :icon_redface:

so do we all wants stats of TFF V each tribe or just lumped in as one? personally think each tribe should have their glory or lack of revealed to all?

and maybe a thread for Jetskiboy all by himself?!

anyways here is TFF V the Shroud Wearers over last 48 hrs....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 59
Difference: 61

chart

Side 1: 12