First Noble

DeletedUser

So 9 days into the world and the first noble is out, I highly doubt it will be used until the player has a full train.

I myself haven't been keeping an eye on top 5 player points but ALIPW reclaimed rank 1 with a high point boost if I'm not mistaken.
So who will be ALessonInPointwhorings first target? And a big congrats to Nauz, Sneggy and *basilisk for being the first to noble,
although, I never doubted it would be them to achieve first noble.

DeletedUser

I think nauz wants to do:

Nauzhror -|- Sami's Ugly Secretary bets he can noble fast enough to hit 10,000 points before rank 2 hits 5,000.

And he probably will :lol:

DeletedUser

I think nauz wants to do:

Nauzhror -|- Sami's Ugly Secretary bets he can noble fast enough to hit 10,000 points before rank 2 hits 5,000.

And he probably will :lol:

Highly unlikely he will do that, he has to gain 6.5k before rank 2 gains 1.8k. He would have to noble rank 3 and 4 before rank 2 gains an acad and nobles, or grows 1.8k

DeletedUser

You do realise that interview was just nauz playing up being as arrogant as physically possible.

DeletedUser

You do realise that interview was just nauz playing up being as arrogant as physically possible.

I do... And he did state that :lol:

But, it would be so hilarious if he does achieve it

DeletedUser8010

Sneggy, you just gave away your offencive counts to anyone who reads the externals :S

DeletedUser8010

Im guessing he has some defencive troops behing that tho? Surely he must....

DeletedUser

I understand defensive nobling is probably best for you, but I thought you would have gone for 459|501 atleast.