First Nobled Village

DeletedUser9129

He nobled the crummy village because he wanted to be the first to noble a village. I know personally that he is not a noob/barb nobler... Just a .. milestone whore ;)

DeletedUser8423

That might be but I think the point most are making is no one classes it as a milestone because they nobled a barb regardless how they have and do play the game its still not that great an achievement. Im sure someone else could of probably nobled a barb before they did but chose to wait for a train or decent target.....anyway just my opinion and its still better than I have done.

DeletedUser9129

That might be but I think the point most are making is no one classes it as a milestone because they nobled a barb regardless how they have and do play the game its still not that great an achievement. Im sure someone else could of probably nobled a barb before they did but chose to wait for a train or decent target.....anyway just my opinion and its still better than I have done.

Yeah, everyone can have their opinion but theres nothing against it not being a milestone and he just wanted it tbh:L

Obviously its not a great achievement but he has his reasons. Yes they probably could, but hey - milestone whores :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure why people complain about this every world. >.>

What's wrong with nobling barbs? Too easy? So I suppose nobling a noob who has 3k points also should also be frowned upon because its too easy. Maybe nobling a pure offensive player is too easy as well, as they can not defend themselves. Also not nobling someone while they're offline, but waiting until they come online? Prehaps we shouldn't noble anyone outside top twenty to make sure we don't get an easy conquer?

There's nothing wrong with going against the status quo. People need to stop hopping on the band wagon without realizing nobling small villages can have their advantages. I personally never noble small/barb villages, but that doesn't mean I find something wrong with the tactic - People have done well countless times doing it.

DeletedUser8423

What's wrong with nobling barbs? Too easy? So I suppose nobling a noob who has 3k points also should also be frowned upon because its too easy. Maybe nobling a pure offensive player is too easy as well, as they can not defend themselves. Also not nobling someone while they're offline, but waiting until they come online? Prehaps we shouldn't noble anyone outside top twenty to make sure we don't get an easy conquer?

There's nothing wrong with going against the status quo. People need to stop hopping on the band wagon without realizing nobling small villages can have their advantages. I personally never noble small/barb villages, but that doesn't mean I find something wrong with the tactic - People have done well countless times doing it.

I never said there was anything wrong with it I said I am sure thats the way people look at it and as I said still better than I have done so far.......It can be a very good tactic for a first noble as you dont have any troop casulties so there is no rebuilding involved, its just not something I would do purely because I am too lazy/impatient and I hate building my first villa up from scratch never mind a second or third.

DeletedUser

I never said there was anything wrong with it I said I am sure thats the way people look at it and as I said still better than I have done so far.......It can be a very good tactic for a first noble as you dont have any troop casulties so there is no rebuilding involved, its just not something I would do purely because I am too lazy/impatient and I hate building my first villa up from scratch never mind a second or third.

It wasn't directed at you; just people posting in this thread that the person doesn't deserve the milestone.

DeletedUser

I REFUSE TO STRAIN MY EYES READING THIS RIDICULOUS COLOUR AND FONT,

perhaps you could increase its size or make it bold if you insist on using it
EXAMPLE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9129

EXAMPLE

If you refuse to read it then dont?:L You could also quote him and read it in the standard text..? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8378

Lol, i cant believe this come from Game Staff, cant you just copy to word and translate to format that you can read.

And agree with others, if you dont want to read it that fines, no need to broadcast it ;-)

DeletedUser8202

Mark you fail thats why you couldent read it :p
na im kidding its not easy to read i will admit tho

DeletedUser

EXAMPLE

Why are you representing .uk as game staff if you resort to rash behavior like that?

HOW ABOUT YOU GET SOME GLASSES? See? It's a fairly ignorant outcry.

DeletedUser8815

If memory serves LOB did this on W7, milestone whore methinks?

Correct! and i do think that was also wood bonus lolol

Correct! but that was because that was my best option, in UK8 I have nobled 2 active villages first, because that was my best option.

DeletedUser8804

nobling barbs and your first move can be a stragetic move, but it can backfire badly if you do something wrong, but i myself wouldn't go for a barb :lol:

DeletedUser

Correct! but that was because that was my best option, in UK8 I have nobled 2 active villages first, because that was my best option.

Come on now that was not your best option and the only reason you probably nobled a player this time is because of the flaming you got on UK7 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

Come on now that was not your best option and the only reason you probably nobled a player this time is because of the flaming you got on UK7 :p

Nope, was the best option after they tried to take him down and failed.

As for nobling barbs
every start up on every world will be different.
And I think that if you have to take a barb to start then thats fine.
the biggest thing is if you keep taking them and not fight to take a players village, thats the point of the game isn't it?

DeletedUser

It wasn't directed at you; just people posting in this thread that the person doesn't deserve the milestone.

well a milestone is a milestone :p

Perhaps when the person puts it in the milestone(if they haven't yet) s/he should add the points of the village nobled and a "lol" emoticon